Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now
My diffuser for my delonghi magnifica ESAM4200 is completely on the floor of the machine and I cannot get the drip tray in how do I sort this issue.
asked by Samuel Dempster on 30 Jun. 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Carl Liverpool answered on 5 Aug. 2015
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks everyone I have sorted the problem I put the collection tray into the machine without the drip tray and it automatically realigned!!!1
Samuel Dempster answered on 1 July 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It must be something wrong with the machine this a problem for the manufacturer to deal with.
v christofi answered on 1 July 2014

A
Please explain what you mean by "my diffuser is completely on the floor" and I might be able to help you.
Mr. R. C. Brachet answered on 1 July 2014

A
Sorry. Don't know the answer. Still grappling with my machine. It doesn't a;ways steam the milk. It seems to have a mind of its own.
Hobby Chef answered on 1 July 2014

A
Ah I haven't taken the infuser out yet and realise now I must clean it. I have been cleaning everything else! Can only suggest going back to the instruction book and start from the beginning. Good luck. Now I am worried about doing mine.
C Moss answered on 1 July 2014

A
I'm sorry, I've never had this problem (so far).
Let's know how you get on and how to fix it in case I need to know!
All the best!
zumbaberg answered on 1 July 2014
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you see my review I had the same problem. Look for a video. It is called a infuser. Basically you switch off and on at the mains.
Amazon Customer answered on 30 Jun. 2014
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product