difference between this and next years release

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Oct 2012 20:10:24 BDT
I thought the price was reasonable for a new release,then i find out next year there's to be another boxset coming out.What will be on that 1 thats not on this and any ideas when it's likely to be released.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Oct 2012 23:00:42 BDT
Vega says:
erm could you post a link to where you found out about the next year box set? would appreciate it as i was just about to pre-order this one till i read this lol

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Oct 2012 09:05:02 BDT
Last edited by the author on 8 Oct 2012 19:01:17 BDT
hi Vega,i pre-ordered this myself but then just happened to read some reviews on amazon saying warner bros have said there will be another next year.I can't post a lliink but if you google dark knight rises box set something should come up.
This first release seems to have a fair few features on it and even though i like blockbusters to have features(dissapointed with uk release of Avengers,hopefullly there will be another version released at some point)i only watch them once or twice so im thinking of re-ordering this and then decide if the other ones worth it.
There is rumours about an extended cut of the third film so it's a case of wait and see for the time being.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Oct 2012 13:19:42 BDT
Hi, I found this through cinemablend.com detailing Warner Bros. release schedule for next year including the trilogy as well as The Hobbit releases: http://collider.com/the-hobbit-extended-edition/200163/. I'm waiting for that release.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Nov 2012 06:11:52 GMT
J. P. Doran says:
Thanks for the link Andrew - some interesting tidbits there :)

I for one will be more than happy to get the 1st release of The Dark Knight trilogy... very much looking forward to having a Blu-Ray Batfest over the Christmas break... :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  3 Oct 2012
Latest post:  5 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Dark Knight Trilogy [Blu-ray] [2005] [Region Free]
The Dark Knight Trilogy [Blu-ray] [2005] [Region Free] by Christian Bale (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (541)