Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Dexter - Season 5 [DVD] forum

dexter season 5; way too expensive!! why???!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Apr 2012 14:54:23 BDT
Luke says:
Is Amazon trying to incurage free downloading or what? I bought the first 4 for under a tenner. I try and avoid downloading my beloved films and TV shows as I prefer physically having them and i feel is a respect to the very best of television and film but they're having a laugh if they think anyone is willing to paying that amount - at least twenty quid all over the net, what's going on?

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Sep 2013 15:55:34 BDT
Dany says:
Hi Luke, my thoughts exactly. A week ago this season cost £ 12,99 and now the price has almost doubled? An explanation for this I would really like to know. All I can imagine is that it has something to do with the start of season 8. As I live in Germany and DVDs are generally even more expensive here than in the UK even with the difference in currency and the freight charges I can just as well buy this season in Germany now (it would be Ä 22,97) - except that I won't. They can find someone else to rip off.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  26 Apr 2012
Latest post:  1 Sep 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dexter - Season 5 [DVD]
Dexter - Season 5 [DVD] by Michael C. Hall (DVD - 2011)
4.7 out of 5 stars (218)