Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

The delays of Cabaret in BluRay.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Mar 2009 18:12:01 GMT
B. Santo says:
After the first programation to November 2007, this beautiful picture
it was never go out! Today,the last day anounced,i made a Pre-Order. Unfortunatly,in the confirmation i received the new delay
( 9 of Setember!!!). More 6 Months whithout logical explanations?
Unacceptable. I cancel the order and i whait for attention.

Posted on 9 Mar 2009 18:16:19 GMT
B. Santo says:
Excuse me,but when i said November 2007 i was to said November 2008.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Sep 2009 22:57:56 BDT
Last edited by the author on 4 Sep 2009 22:58:17 BDT
Amazon are now showing a release date of 10th October - clearly wrong, since it's a Saturday. I think Fremantle are just playing silly games. I don't believe they have any serious intention of releasing Cabaret on Blu at all.

Posted on 27 Oct 2011 21:34:21 BDT
Boaz Senator says:
what a pity. all kind of fifth grade nonsense bad film are released in blu ray , is anyone buying them? Cabaret should be release in blu ray immediately

Posted on 27 Oct 2011 21:34:49 BDT
Boaz Senator says:
what a pity. all kind of fifth grade nonsense bad film are released in blu ray , is anyone buying them? Cabaret should be release in blu ray immediately

Posted on 14 May 2012 21:45:50 BDT
Last edited by the author on 14 May 2012 21:46:06 BDT
C. Cockill says:
Cabaret has recently been restored for it's 40th anniversary. It was shown as the opening film of the TCM film festival and should make it to Blu-Ray by the end of the year one would hope...this being a logical progression of restored films. Other films recently restored have been Singin'In The Rain and The Sound of Music who both made it to Blu-Ray in a short space of time. Unless there are rights wrangles or issues of ownership, then Cabaret should make it to Blu-Ray very soon......I hope !!!

Posted on 14 May 2012 21:49:16 BDT
Boaz Senator says:
Great news about Cabaret... next in the line a masterpiece called " TOM JONS " AN english little perl after a novel by Henri Fielding.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  9 Mar 2009
Latest post:  14 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions