Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Dec 2008 15:58:00 GMT
ENCEEBONES says:
how can this game be priced at 99.99 yesterday and today 35 am i missing something here

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Dec 2008 17:40:50 GMT
Sinead says:
It's not Amazon itself selling the game. It's sellers who are trying to rip people off. Amazon don't have it in stock at the moment, but I'm presuming they'd sell it for the RRP (25-30).

One seller has it listed at 200 today - I just can't believe that. I've never heard something so stupid. You can buy packages of the game plus a DS for less than that! Just shop around, the sellers on Amazon are ripping people off. I have seen it in stock much cheaper elsewhere. Type into Google 'Professor layton stock' and you'll find a stock checker which will do the work for you.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Dec 2008 19:24:58 GMT
ENCEEBONES says:
I am not normally stuck for words but this is just xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.I cant even think of a word suitable.why on earth do amzon allow this.
Last time I order from here.I would rather go without than see people constantly being ripped off.These prices appear at night time from what I can gather.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Dec 2008 19:37:07 GMT
P. Loffler says:
this is pathetic. who in their right mind would buy a game for 200 quid?

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Dec 2008 09:44:19 GMT
Issie says:
I think someone somewhere is laughing. Whoever buys games at that price (200) is as crazy as the people who sell it and deserve each other. Noone can be that desperate, even if it means disappointing a child. In fact it will teach them a valuable lesson in life, that we don't always get what we want when we want it. Give them a voucher instead and when it comes back in the shops they can go and get it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  10 Dec 2008
Latest post:  11 Dec 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Professor Layton and The Curious Village (Nintendo DS)
Professor Layton and The Curious Village (Nintendo DS) by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (434)