Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Jul 2008 14:50:04 BDT
Last edited by the author on 2 Jul 2008 15:31:02 BDT
S. J. Pinder says:
i would love to see the main cast on the front like on the promo photos for The Stolen Earth/Journey's End
(the doc,Donna,Rose,Martha,capt Jack,& Sarah-Jane)
and on the reverse side-Donna,the doctor and Davros.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jul 2008 20:47:26 BDT
I don't think the likes of Martha, Capt. Jack, or Sarah-Jane will feature, seeing as their only in the last 2 episodes...Well, Martha might, but highly unlikely imo. As for Rose, who knows?

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jul 2008 14:30:20 BDT
S. J. Pinder says:
yeah...they may appear on the fourth volume...vanilla discs these days:/

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Jul 2008 05:58:51 BDT
Pma Sinclair says:
Maybe The Doctor and Donna and maybe the TARDIS on the front, and on the back would be Davros and maybe some Daleks

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Jul 2008 14:50:37 BDT
S. J. Pinder says:
sounds like that could be a good idea

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jul 2008 15:07:43 BDT
Trigger says:
I think having the Doctor and all his allies on one side, and perhaps the antagonists on the other side would make a cool box art.

Something like Doctor and Donna in the fireground, with Sarah Jane, Martha, Jack and Rose slightly smaller in the background, and Davros on the back with several Daleks, and perhaps the Ood and the Sontarans on there too.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jul 2008 21:28:38 BDT
S. Alder says:
Hmm, I'd quite like to see Donna with the Doctor and the Doctor haha

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Jul 2008 13:35:29 BDT
Issy Dalek says:
or just a big ood? no only joking... Amazon normally do a special cover... i'll probably buy that one... or a lenticular cover on one side, switching between Davros and the Supreme Dalek and on the other side Donna and the Doctor and all the other returning visitors, i think it's high time that Jack gets a placeon the cover, don't you?

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Jul 2008 15:32:52 BDT
Last edited by the author on 11 Jul 2008 15:33:57 BDT
S. J. Pinder says:
OH YES...i mean hes cover material!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jul 2008 14:43:19 BDT
Trigger says:
I agree that Jack is probably overdue to feature on the front cover - I mean, he's been a fairly major companion in one series and reappeared for two others' climax. However, because he's the star of Torchwood maybe the Beeb won't display him here aswell. I still think it would be great if all the team from the final episode were on the front cover (the ones that appear in the credits, that is - maybe not Jackie and Mickey).

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jul 2008 17:31:08 BDT
S. J. Pinder says:
he hasnt been on a TORCHWOOD cover though

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jul 2008 22:59:24 BDT
A. Jones says:
yes i agree put jack on the cover

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Jul 2008 21:21:36 BDT
Pma Sinclair says:
Well, There's the cover, I wonder whats on the reverse, I'll look at Google images. I wonder what screen shots will be on the draws where the discs are.
P.J. Pinder, please keep this post up.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Aug 2008 13:28:32 BDT
The cover amazon has put up honstly looks terrible, the worst doctor who cover I have seen. It's just so plain...

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Aug 2008 13:37:31 BDT
S. J. Pinder says:
i am actually a bit dissappointed
i hope if they make an exclusive its much better.
i also hope that if this is the final cover that the inside content is more artistic.
series 4 deserves so much better...i mean its the best yet for crying out loud.
mind you the back may be better...who knows.
im still gonna get it though.
but still dissappointed.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Aug 2008 04:57:39 BDT
Pma Sinclair says:
It looks so much like the second series Box set. We've had the TARDIS (1), the Vortex (2), they should make something unique like the explotion (3(Yeah I can't speel explotion)). Maybe they are showing the reverse, and not the front, which may have anything. But what? It must anything from this post.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Aug 2008 22:05:45 BDT
S. Penny says:
Agreed, but it looks like a mock-up to me, maybe just a place-holder for people looking in early?

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Aug 2008 01:07:20 BDT
Pma Sinclair says:
Maybe 2|Entertain just didn't put that much work into the cover because they knew that everyone was going to buy the DVD anyway because of how good the episodes are. Anyway the Limited edition has still got to pop up.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  2 Jul 2008
Latest post:  19 Aug 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Doctor Who: Voyage of the Damned, 2007 Christmas Special  [DVD]
Doctor Who: Voyage of the Damned, 2007 Christmas Special [DVD] by David Tennant (DVD - 2008)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (47)