Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Nov 2011 21:56:10 GMT
Rising Ape says:
So.. I noticed the cover art looks quite different from the other two Alpha and Omega books -please say it's the same dimensions, Kim Harrison's Hollows series has changed to a bigger book and now it just looks weird next to the others!
Don't suppose anyone has any news on the matter?

And any other urban fantasy / supernatural style authors they like that are similar to Patricia Briggs?

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 19:18:00 GMT
duskstarjds says:
I have not seen any of the dimensions for "Fair Game" yet, but when "River Marked" (Briggs's Mercy Thompson series) came out last spring it had changed to a bigger book, like Kim Harrison's series did. I also believe the publisher re-released the earlier Mercy Thompson books in the bigger size.

So I would not be surprised if "Fair Game" was a bigger book too...I wish they would keep the books consistent for the whole series. Something similar happened to Kelley Armstrong's otherworld series a year or two ago. I like my covers to match.

Posted on 7 Dec 2011 17:25:16 GMT
Rising Ape says:
Oh yeah I remember River Marked changed now..
Damn. It is annoying when they suddenly start changing covers-and especially if they go from smaller size books to bigger.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  3 Nov 2011
Latest post:  7 Dec 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fair Game: An Alpha and Omega novel
Fair Game: An Alpha and Omega novel by Patricia Briggs (Paperback - 6 Mar 2012)
5.0 out of 5 stars   (40)