Customer Discussions > Logitech Z323 Speaker System forum

connecting external speakers to Toshiba LCD TV

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Jan 2013 13:38:54 GMT
I am looking to fit external speakers to my Toshiba LCD TV but it seems to have a coaxial audio out connection. which speakers are suitable for this connector?

Posted on 8 Feb 2013 16:04:24 GMT
Bob says:
I want to connect these to tv. How far apart from each other can these speakers be placed and are they wall hung.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Apr 2013 19:05:16 BDT
ChrisC says:
I have been following your discussion, or lack of it, because I am thinking of doing the same thing due to the very poor sound quality of my flat screen TV's. I afraid I am not an audio/electronics expert, but my on-line research leads me to believe that to connect from a TV digital co-axial outlet with a digital SPDIF signal to a set of normal analogue speakers, you will need a converter box, several types are available From Amazon. You would presumably connect the box to your TV via a co-axial cable with RCA type ends. Perhaps someone who really knows what they are talking about can confirm this or put me right? ChrisC.

Posted on 29 Nov 2013 15:17:14 GMT
Probably the best thing to do is to buy a new tellybox with really good speakers already screwed (or glued) into it and then you'd have a brand new Tellybox (or TV as some people call it) with a far better sound than your old one. Your telly might be so good that you'd save money by not having to go out and buy popcorn at overpriced prices at your cinema. That's what I'd do anyway.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  9 Jan 2013
Latest post:  29 Nov 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Logitech Z323 Speaker System
Logitech Z323 Speaker System by Logitech
4.4 out of 5 stars   (900)