Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Jul 2012 20:27:43 BDT
momo8 pc tablet

Posted on 24 Jul 2012 09:56:00 BDT
Damian says:
Hi John,

I am not sure why you would want to connect a cd player to play games as I am not aware of any Android software that is available on CD. If you are thinking of playing games on your Momo8 Bird tablet that you currently play on your PC, then they will not work as they are designed for your PC's operating system (Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X or Linux) and will not work on the Android operating system.

There are however thousands of games available for download through the Google Play Store (many of them free of charge) which you can access through the 'Play Store' icon on your tablet. To use this feature you will need to connect your tablet to the internet (through WiFi) and set up a Google account if you do not already have one.

Regards,

Damian

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2012 10:35:53 BDT
Hi Damian, Many thanks for your answer, you have covered everything i needed to know,most helpful. JOHN
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Ployer Momo8 Bird Tablet PC - 8 Inch Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) - 1024 * 768 Capacitive 5 Point Touch Screen, 1.6GHz Processor, 8GB storage, 1GB DDR3 Memory, Ultra Thin, 9.7mm design - 3D Output - Flash 11.1 - New Google Play installed - All iPlayers and Flash Content Compatible - 1.3MP Camera
Ployer Momo8 Bird Tablet PC - 8 Inch Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) - 1024 * 768 Capacitive 5 Point Touch Screen, 1.6GHz Processor, 8GB storage, 1GB DDR3 Memory, Ultra Thin, 9.7mm design - 3D Output - Flash 11.1 - New Google Play installed - All iPlayers and Flash Content Compatible - 1.3MP Camera by Ployer
3.7 out of 5 stars   (145)