Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now
Tried to connect Logitech KB to my iPad, but can't find requisite set up 'Devices menu' in iPad Settings, to select Logitech KB, where is it?
asked by Tourmaline on 5 May 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Sorry to ask it, but did you make On in your Logitech KB?
Marques Cerqueira answered on 5 May 2014
Comments (2) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
HI, I`m not technical minded but all I did was make sure blue tooth is switched on in the I Pad settings and the Key Board switches are on and in moments they were compatible..
GRAHAM answered on 5 May 2014
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Go to SETTINGS and select BLUETOOTH to search for devices. Make sure your keyboard is switched on and your iPad should find it. My iPad connected to the keyboard in seconds.
Maria answered on 7 May 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
All I did was go into settings/Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth. Then press the connect button on the logitech keyboard to make it discoverable. The keyboard then should appear on the list of available devices on the ipad. Select this and the ipad will show a code - type this code on the logitech keyboard and press enter. The keyboard should then be paired with the ipad, so from there on, the keyboard should connect to ipad whenever Bluetooth is switched on for both devices. Hope that helps.
TW answered on 7 May 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product