Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Take Me Home forum

congrats to my 1D guys for being billboard's top new artist of 2012!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Dec 2012 20:21:09 GMT
Last edited by the author on 23 Dec 2012 21:07:36 GMT
sunset*gal says:
ok, i think my previous points were heard loud and clear LOL!! i'm sorry again if i hurt any feelings, i just wanna see 1D zoom outta this world like previous pop acts. what can i say? but, i'm a boyband expert LOL!! but, seriously, i know potential when i see it and you guys have it!! :) and i still believe you guys can accomplish even more amazing things. but anyhow, moving on....

to my 1D guys: just bought the billboard year-end edition with you guys on the cover and just wanted to express how proud and happy i am for each and every single one of you guys.:) you also should be getting 2 special billboard awards for being the first british group [as well as first male group] to have their first two albums debut @ #1 and for having the highest debut by a british group on the hot 100 chart. [any unique accomplishments on the billboard charts, that artist almost always gets an award for that] i also wanted to point out, you know all those dozens and dozens of year end charts that are in that issue? whoever's @ #1 in that category will receive a billboard award for that...so, let's say adele was the #1 digital albums artist...she'll get an award for that. i say all this cuz those are goals 1D can aim for for the next year. and yes, i KNOW you guys can definitely pick up a few more trophies [esp. in the group categories] but we need a #1 smash single and #1 smash album. the longer you're @ #1, the better the chances of 1D winning in the year-end categories. best of luck!!;) maybe you guys could be the top winner in 2013 just like she was for 2012? :) i've seen nsync, the backstreet boys, britney, the dixie chicks and other artists pick up numerous awards in just 1 year. the bigger the smash, the bigger the impact!! ;) if they all can accomplish infinite results, i see no reason why 1D can't do the same.

also, i have an idea: why not do a soundtrack to the upcoming movie? the beatles had impressive success with their movie soundtracks here in america....which resulted in millions of album sales and amazing accomplishments on the billboard charts that are still untouched. [the hard day's night soundtrack was @ #1 for 15 weeks from what i know and they locked all top 5 positions on the hot 100 chart in 1 week from that soundtrack alone]. whatever 3rd album you guys do, if it can debut @ #1 here in the u.s., 1D will be the only group in music history to have their first 3 albums debut @ #1. no other group has accomplished this!! only danity kane [all-girl u.s. group from 2007] had their first two albums debut @ #1, but they disbanded after their 2nd album. right there [3rd straight #1 album debut], is another record-breaking accomplishment that no group [male/female, u.s./international] has been able to do, not even the beatles!! and that's another billboard award and another entry in the guinness book of world records. whatever 1D decides to do, the one direction family will always be behind you guys. best of luck on the upcoming tour and in the next year!!! :) and fantastic job on being mtv's artist of the year!! let's go for more amazing results and that diamond record ;)!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Take Me Home forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  23 Dec 2012
Latest post:  23 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Take Me Home
Take Me Home by One Direction (Audio CD - 2012)
4.6 out of 5 stars (363)