Hard to comprehend this will be better than upscaled DVD

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 May 2011 11:40:35 BDT
Fenix Rising says:
Hi y'all...I've watched this recently on DVD upscaled and the picture is seemingly already blu ray quality. How can it possibly get any better? If the blu ray version is better this will have to be one of the best looking animated films out there. Surely?

In reply to an earlier post on 9 May 2011 16:37:35 BDT
J. Martin says:
It's Pixar, so it'll always have perfect picture quality and will definetly superior to the DVD.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 May 2011 14:33:40 BDT
M. Rikken says:
Oh Ye of little faith ;-)) It DOES look better. I compared both the DVD and Blu-Ray on my Sony Blu-Ray player and it's (again) a feast of colors, especially where the action takes part on the island. You'll love it!

Posted on 19 Jul 2011 18:09:08 BDT
Comparing upscaled DVD and 1080p Blu-ray will never be near the same. NO upscaler can make a super quality DVD look like a true Blu-ray release. Period :)

Posted on 15 Aug 2011 16:38:13 BDT
Kubricker says:
You get DTS-HD-MA audio. THAT's the real bonus in Blu Ray - the superior sound quality, if you have a receiver that will decode it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  8 May 2011
Latest post:  15 Aug 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Incredibles [Blu-ray] [2004] [Region Free]
The Incredibles [Blu-ray] [2004] [Region Free] by Craig T. Nelson (Blu-ray - 2011)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (265)