Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Total War Rome II (PC DVD) forum

No DLC? Go to the chat, be polite, give your order code and its sorted!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Sep 2013 17:55:39 BDT
Did it 10mins ago and the lovely lady sorted the code for me in 2mins. Do it now guys, seriously.

Posted on 7 Sep 2013 22:28:00 BDT
John Shears says:
I dd that this morning, they promised to email a code, but nothing was sent. Another broken promise

Posted on 8 Sep 2013 15:02:16 BDT
John says:
This did not work for me. Been in contact with them on the chat twice the last 48h. The first dude said that according to his information I had gotten my code already, WHICH I HAVE NOT! The second dude told me they are out of codes but that I'd get mine on Monday, I dont believe this at all though.

Posted on 8 Sep 2013 22:43:42 BDT
I have been promised the code by end of day Monday, but i'll be amazed if that turns out to be true. If I don't get it, i'll return it. I'd rather give my money to a company that can fulfil their promises to their customers. Utter disgrace, and even more disappointing as this was a birthday present.

Posted on 9 Sep 2013 05:29:05 BDT
N. Pollock says:
So we have to contact them? Says they contact us.... they must of missed out the ;)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  7 Sep 2013
Latest post:  9 Sep 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about