I am now on my second one of these, and would like to make a few suggestions to help people out.
1. I have seen some comments about not being able to fit coins in the slot - easily solved by taking a pair of scissors and using them to widen the slot, gently. This will make it easier to fit fatter coins in such as pound coins.
2. The whole point of the product is that you can't get to the money once you've put it in unless you use a tin opener - helps you put money away and save it without breaking into it and using it :)
3. The bigger coins you put in, the more money you get (sorry, bit obvious) - the first one I did I put in only 2 pound coins and saved £1000! The one I have now is three times the size of that one though so think of the money that will be in that at the end!
4. HAVE PATIENCE. My first one took me a year to fill, but opening it and counting the money on Christmas day made it worthwhile :)
5. Be strict with yourself. Maybe pick a particular coin such as 2 pound coins or 50ps and stick to them, and put EVERY coin of that type you get hold of into the tin. May be tricky at first but it soon becomes a habit.
I would highly recommend this product for reluctant savers and those looking to put money away for something special. I will always have one on the go! Even if you only fill it with coppers and loose change at the end of every day it will still add up to a nice amount of money to spend on holiday or to treat yourself with. Great product! :)