Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Dec 2010 16:26:41 GMT
Brian Lever says:
does anyone know how to get the disk to run on my computer for this camera .no manuel all on disk .

Posted on 22 Jan 2011 12:34:18 GMT
Ms P. Down says:
What sort of problem are you having? You should be able to insert the disc into your disc drive and sit back. It should run automatically and prompt you on screen with what to do next, e.g. open manual etc.

If it doesn't open automatically you should be able to access it via the 'computer' screen which displays all your drives. Click on the disc drive and the disc should run and on screen prompts appear.

If nothing happens then it would appear that you have a duff disc and should contact canon for a replacement.

By the way, you can also download the manual from the canon website. I lost the one I had with my old powershot and just downloaded another.

Good luck.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Jan 2011 14:58:54 GMT
Brian Lever says:
Thanks for this now sorted did find out i had not pluged my usb lead from my seperate dvd drive in to my computer .i have allso bought a manuel for the g 12
super camera enjoy using . thanks for your reply .
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  23 Dec 2010
Latest post:  22 Jan 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions