Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop now

cannot wait for this game

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Jun 2011 12:51:48 BDT
i loved the first 3 and i cannot wait for this game seriously
:D it is going to be soo greatt

Posted on 7 Jun 2011 22:18:15 BDT
Have you seen the E3 footage for it?
Makes you want it even more :D

Posted on 11 Jun 2011 21:49:50 BDT
Let's hope it's better than brotherhood, I liked it but the storyline wasn't great and some locations:tombs, tunnels etc were quite repetitive and got boring very quickly.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Jun 2011 16:37:29 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Jun 2011 16:38:53 BDT
I. Whaley says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 20 Jun 2011 14:13:05 BDT
Jamie Balata says:
Could not disagree more with the comment above, the assassins creed games are amazing, perfect locations and time periods, brilliant story writing, im glad that this next one is still featuring ezio and even better it also has altair in it which hopefully will complete his story, i honestly believe that a modern day assassins creed wouldnt be as fun, you would get a sniper rifle, aim and shoot, job done, i prefer the weapons and inventions that are put into place on the first 3 games

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Jul 2011 14:35:13 BDT
Yep - I agree with Jamie.

Posted on 6 Jul 2011 17:04:51 BDT
and i agree with chris for agreeing with jamie

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Jul 2011 22:41:51 BDT
Jamie says:
Thank you but I didnt say anything. XD

Posted on 18 Jul 2011 14:22:49 BDT
Last edited by the author on 19 Jul 2011 09:45:44 BDT
O. Moone says:
I. Whaley

- Absolute nonsense mate. The renaissance era and locations are superb and probably the best things about the game! I read somewhere (maybe Gamespot) that the best "character" in the game is the city itself: the way it feels so real and working, the gorgeous architecture and scenery are what make Assassin's Creed what it is ... excellent!

What would you propose? A post-apocalyptic futurescape? A clone of New York city, a la GTA? ... all boring and all been done before. The locations are brilliant.

Posted on 18 Jul 2011 14:26:07 BDT
Jamie Balata says:
Read my post again, i said that they are in perfect locations already and that they are already amazing

Posted on 19 Jul 2011 09:46:10 BDT
O. Moone says:
Jamie Balata

- Apologies, I was meaning to speak to the guy above you! I have corrected my post.

Posted on 16 Aug 2011 11:44:54 BDT
R. Southall says:
does anyone know if there will be specific tasks needed to complete each level? e.g. time limits, because i am at best an average gamer and having to complete things in a specific way made it more of an annoyance than better to me.

Posted on 18 Oct 2011 01:15:39 BDT
Last edited by the author on 18 Oct 2011 01:17:50 BDT
MISS ZJK says:
I. Whaley, have you lost it? You want an assassin to go around shooting people Call of Duty style? You might as well stick to the modern-day, childish, boring and repetitive bang bang boom war games then, buddy. This game is visually the most stunning game made in recent years and actually has a unique and original plot, unlike all the other games like CoD being churned out every year. And for your info, AC II wasn't released until 2 years after AC 1. The developers took their time developing the concept and making it better, which they did. They combined some true historical events with some fiction and created a masterpiece that has left people wanting more. I'd rather leave the games in the era that they're set in than bring them in 2011 and destroy a perfectly good franchise. Get some taste, mate.

Posted on 28 Oct 2011 17:14:38 BDT
Rob says:
I'm a massive Assassins Creed fan, one of the best gaming series out, however they do feel slightly churned out if I am being honest. I understand how sports games get an update every year, what with differing teams, but with Assassins Creed and Call of Duty, it feels like slight overkill. I will still preorder Revelations and it will probably be one of my favourite games of the year, but as has been said Brotherhood wasn't a massive step forward and felt like a bit of an expansion pack to AC2 to me.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Oct 2011 19:59:15 BDT
MISS ZJK says:
Rob, I think what many people don't understand is that Brotherhood WAS a sort of an expansion to AC 2. It's continuing the story of the same person (Ezio) and so is Revelations. Assassin's Creed II was definitely a big step up from the first game, and featured a completely different Assassin. But since then, the same story has continued. Revelations is such a big deal because it's the end of an entire era. This is the last game to be set in Renaissance and last game that features Altair, Ezio, and I think this is Desmond's last game as well. I'm confident that AC 3 is going to be different. Call of Duty can't be compared to AC because they've simply run out of ideas and AC has only really just kicked off. Think about it...the first game was only 4 years ago, unlike CoD.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Oct 2011 11:26:05 GMT
Miss Khan, this will not be Desmond's last game. Assassin's Creed 3, which will come out in 2012, will be his last game and the end to the current cycle which started with AC 1. 2012 is when it all happens in Assassin's Creed, so it'd make sense for AC 3 to come out then. AC 3 will feature a new assassin though and a new era.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Oct 2011 18:46:52 GMT
MISS ZJK says:
Alexander, I stand corrected. However, Altair and Ezio have been the main protagonists who will no longer be in the series after Revelations so all this hype is justified. It's concluding a main part of the story. You're right that it makes sense for AC 3 to come out in 2012 as that's when everything was happening with the animus machine, but AC 3, rather than being an expansion, will be an entirely different thing because it will be concluding Desmond's mission. I have a feeling there will be a gap in the series after AC 3.

Posted on 31 Oct 2011 11:48:39 GMT
Rob says:
I guess, I would rather see them put in the development work into Assassins Creed 3 than release 2 £40 expansion packs. This is only my preference. I'm concerned that as we are getting these releases every year that by the time 3 is released the incremental differences between 2 to brotherhood to revelations will make 3 seem less of a step forward. That said I still will buy the games as I still enjoy them immensely, and they are the best of this kind (much better than tomb raider/prince of persia games that I would put in this catagory (again my opinion)).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  4 Jun 2011
Latest post:  31 Oct 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about