Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Mar 2011 16:11:15 GMT
hi, does anyone know which version is the full uncut film as ive recently purchased the 2 disc collectors edition by ultrabit but am not 100% sure if its fully uncut.Just wondered if anyone could help me as i would be very grateful.Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Jul 2011 20:14:29 BDT
Last edited by the author on 12 Jul 2011 20:15:07 BDT
According to various sources there are so many different prints of the film, it is hard to know which would qualify as '100% uncut'. I have only ever seen the version that was edited by the BBFC (Even then it was fairly horrible).

Suffice to say - If the version you own features a small mammal having it's throat cut, a turtle decapitated and butchered alive, and a woman subjected to a forced abortion, you almost certainly own a pretty complete version.

Of the scenes described above I have only witnessed the turtle. Not a pleasant film by any means, although I suppose it makes a few points about the way we consume violence as entertainment.

Pretty strong stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Aug 2011 12:29:05 BDT
Have just obtained the 2 Disc EC ultrabit edition.

Yes - It is fair to say you have the full uncut version.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  19 Mar 2011
Latest post:  3 Aug 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions