Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
can you make decaff coffee
asked by P. M. Mitchell on 22 Jan. 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Yes. Just put decaf coffee in it rather than caf. It makes no difference.
Craig answered on 22 Jan. 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes but that makes you a bad person
S. Sharp answered on 23 Feb. 2014
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, I quite like the flavour of the Sainsbury's Decaf Blend ground coffee. It's not quite as fine ground as an espresso, so will need less stirring but to sit a little longer in the press before plunging. On the other hand, you might find Lavazza Decaffeinato is the perfect grind - I have not tried it myself.
simon b answered on 22 Jan. 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes! I grind my own decaf beans and then use freshly ground result in the Aerobie. Hope this helps.
elsie answered on 22 Jan. 2014

A
you can use any coffee you like (ground beans, that is) - Lavazza decaf highly recommended, you need an espresso grind
anne engel answered on 23 Jan. 2014

A
I use Waitrose own brand espresso decaf beans as follows...

Using the upside-down method (see You Tube for explanation) add one scoop of freshly ground decaf coffee in 150ml of water at around 90c, standing for 3 minutes and stirring initially, and then stirred again just before pressing out slowly into the cup (previously warmed).

Which produces enough coffee for one deliciously smooth 300ml Latte - when frothed milk is added.

Beautifully smooth!
Webshopper77 answered on 16 Oct. 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product