Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 28 Nov 2011 13:09:53 GMT
I need a camera that takes good close-up shots for work purposes. It needs to take a good sharp picture that can be blown up if possible, fuzziness not an option. I also wish to take some leisure shots of landscapes, flowers, wildlife etc but these are also used for work purposes so a feature that can take action shots is a plus. I don't need to use it underwater, or to upload directly to Facebook and do not do portrait photography so face recognition software is not a feature I need. Trouble is, I don't have a lot of money to spend on it so want to get one as cheaply as possible. Can anybody recommend something soon and fast before my old faithful finally gives up the ghost and I have a deadline due?!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  28 Nov 2011
Latest post:  28 Nov 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Panasonic Lumix FS35 Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 8x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)
Panasonic Lumix FS35 Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 8x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer) by Panasonic
4.5 out of 5 stars   (262)