on 4 January 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin! The sticks are nice and tall which is nice because the set my cake pop mould came in were short, these look much more professional. Very convenient to have the sticks, bags and ties together but 50 isn't really enough when your mould makes 20 at a time. Next time I will either buy this twice or cost up seperates that come in larger quantities.
on 23 February 2013
I bought these because cake pops are soon becoming popular in the UK and I wanted to give them ago.
I recieved the item quite quickly and so I got to work on my cake pops.

I got out my cello bags to put my cake pops in, but I had no idea that they opened up!
There was me trying to cover these cake pops with this tiny bit of cello.
It was only by pure accident that I realised they opened.

Maybe they should send a little memo or something.

But they wrapped my cake pops up lovely when I finally worked it out!
on 9 July 2013
This order came through within 2 days and had everything required to give a fantastic professional finish to my cakepopswhich helped them be a fast seller at our cake stall at a loca gala"

I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys baking and taking their end result to a professional standard!
on 3 April 2014
So many uses! So happy with this purchase. Used the bags and ties for little gifts and i broke the sticks in half to use for Marshmallows for my sons party. Not actually made any cake pops yet! When I run out I will be back to buy more! Really good quality!
on 26 June 2013
arrivied in really good time exactly what i expected god that they come in 25's and the sticks and bags are the same count! sounds silly but in hobbycraft the sticks and bags come in differnt numbers so you have to buy extra or have spare???
on 17 March 2013
A great product. Plastic sticks clear bags and silver ties, all good products, didn't look cheap.
None of the bags ripped.
Arrived in good time and well packaged,
Would buy again.
on 12 April 2013
This delivery came when expected and everything was there in the right amount. The bags were robust with no split seams and the ties were strong. Ideal for cakepops or cookie-pops.
on 10 April 2013
Got this for my wife's birthday and she is absolutely delighted.
This also makes me very happy.
She is still making the pop cakes and the grandchildren are eating them
on 2 June 2013
I used those for my daughter's birthday and they were amazing! such a simple tool but it made a simple home baked cake pops presentation look stunning and very professional.
on 18 March 2014
Great pack to get you started, everything you need to wrap your cake pops of lollipops (I used them for chocolate lollies), They look so much nicer and more professional.