- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Item model number: Gas Grill BBQ Barbeque Barbecue
- ASIN: B008FYY3EW
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 23 July 2012
- Average Customer Review: 3.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (36 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 33,075 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
broil-master® BBQG02EUblack Barbeque Gas Grill BBQ Professional 2 Burner Gas Wagon with Side Burner 2 +1 Black (Design tested by TÜV Rheinland)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- gentle cooking with closed lid made out of sheet steel / heat gauge in the lid + additional storage place
- main burner, about 20,000 BTU (= about 15.86 KW) / easy to handle: push button to ignite burners
- each burner can be ignited separately which makes it possible to save gas / heat of the burners can be controlled individually
- subsidiary burner, about 12,000 BTU (= 3.52 KW) / chrome-plated grill grates and warming rack are easy to clean
- Cooking area (subsidiary burner): suitable for pots / pans (Ø 16-24 cm) / suitable for automatic revolving spits
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This item has been tested by the accredited testing Centre TÜV Rheinland and obtained a quality mark of "Design tested" (Bauart geprüft)
Standard Specifications: EN498:2012, EN484:1997, 2009/142/EC Annex I
Certificate Number: R60087111
NOTE: See certificate in the product images.
It's time to dust off those outdoor chairs and get ready to heat up the grill. Try out those great Barbecue recipes that you have been waiting for.
The BBQ gas-grill by broil-master makes each barbecue a culinary experience!
big storage place beneath the barbecue
container in which grease is collected is easy to empty and to clean (does not spill over the edge as easily as it would in a drawer)
has 2 wheels
cover hood made of sheet steel
licensed for France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Nederland, England
Suitable equipment (NOT included in delivery!) : toaster, spit, pizza rack, pressure regulator, covering hood
Size (WxHxD): about 104 x 94.5 x 51 cm
Area for barbecuing (WxD): about 49.5 x 30 cm (consisting of 3 grill grates)
Warming rack (WxD): about 44 x18.5 cm
Cooking area: suitable for pots / pans (Ø 16-24 cm)
Suited to butane, propane and LP gas
Necessary vapour pressure: 50 mbar
Material: painted steel
1x BBQ gas-grill (some assembly required)
1x grill gate
1x container to collect grease
1x Instruction Manual (in German/French/English)
Accessory available for purchase on Amazon:
broil-master® BBQG01-ZBH-02UK Gas Pressure Regulator Reduction Hose Kit Grill BBQ Barbeque Patio
Jago BBQT01 18 pc BBQ Barbecue Grill Utensil Set
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
On finishing constructing I found myself short of bolts and nuts and searched my toolbox for alternatives ,the hinge lid does not close properly, the metal parts of bbq were bent in storage or transit as they are so flimsy............
I honestly am not looking forward to lighting my bbq for the first time due to its flimsy,poor quality and unsafe fittings... I should have gone to B&Q and bought a pre assembled safe one for a few extra quid.......................
do not buy this awfully designed piece of trash as it may cause harm and am sure any professional gas engineer or fire fighter will agree................................... choose alternatives please..
took 3 hrs to put together as insrtuctions are shocking to follow
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was unsure of the original fitting of the gas pipes. They seemed a little slack, ie not exactly gas tight. I also did not realise that you have to purchase a separate regulator. Read morePublished 5 months ago by rygar
This item has turned up in bits it has to be put together from scratch a nightmare if your not good at DIY now i know why it was so much cheaper than all the othersPublished 10 months ago by Rosemary
A bit fragile & very light.So you have to anchor it down then its ok.not bad for the money.Published 13 months ago by Tony