Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Feb 2014 10:37:28 GMT
D. Casquilho says:
if we are paying almost 5 pounds more for the bonus disc, it's not really bonus.

Posted on 10 Feb 2014 15:41:32 GMT
Adam Birch says:
i have this preordered for 29

Posted on 12 Feb 2014 18:01:04 GMT
I have also getting this for 29

Posted on 13 Feb 2014 23:34:26 GMT
Silcrows says:
I am wondering this too, tempted to cancel now...

Posted on 17 Feb 2014 22:40:11 GMT
epcot75 says:
Well I pre-ordered this item when It was 34, now on release day it is now 32 - the pre-order guarantee should have applied and I should have got this item for the lowest price up to release day - I did not get any email about a 2 refund so emailed Amazon. This was the reply

Hello,

I've looked at your order and can see that the price change was significant and you just received this item from us.

Under the circumstances, I'll make a one-time exception for you and issue a refund for the price difference in the amount of 2.00 GBP.

Refunds usually go through within 2 to 3 days and you'll see this amount credited on your next statement. This doesn't include your bank's processing time.

When the refund is completed, we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the date, amount and payment details.

After receiving the confirmation e-mail, you can see the refund in Your Account

Please understand that I'm issuing this refund as an exception and that this is against our standard policy.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.
-------------------------
Why offer a pre-order guarantee and then make out that I am entitled to the refund as a "one time exception"?? This should be automatic!!!!!!!

Posted on 18 Feb 2014 01:10:37 GMT
D. Casquilho says:
The refunds shouldn't have come in already. the refunds are lowest price up to and including the release date, so, any refunds to be had should and probably will be applied tomorrow.

Posted on 18 Feb 2014 08:46:39 GMT
Neil says:
Think yourself lucky; Play and Entertainment Store are charging 35 for the standard edition...

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Mar 2014 15:36:04 GMT
Last edited by the author on 6 Mar 2014 15:37:37 GMT
revolver31 says:
Exact same thing happened to me with the exact wording and all. So I phoned them up and kicked off.
I mean them (amazon) making sound like I'm a special case.

Posted on 11 Apr 2014 16:04:10 BDT
Last edited by the author on 11 Apr 2014 18:26:57 BDT
Glenn says:
Yes, it sort of defeats the purpose of a bonus disc if you have to pay extra for it.

I also pre-ordered for 34.50. The 2.50 refund was issued the day after release.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xbdf4e5f4)

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  9 Feb 2014
Latest post:  6 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Game of Thrones - Season 3 (Includes Bonus Disc 'Creating The World With Visual Effects' - Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Game of Thrones - Season 3 (Includes Bonus Disc 'Creating The World With Visual Effects' - Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [Blu-ray] [Region Free] by Peter Dinklage (Blu-ray - 2014)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (437)