Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now

is it better to get the season two to complete my set or buy this two season box set?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Feb 2010 11:40:58 GMT
pixieglas says:
i bought season one on dvd many years ago and excitedly pre-ordered season two only to have it now come out 9 years later!

but now they have the gold edition that combines the two with lots of special features.... any advice? should i buy season two or the gold set (although it replicates my season one).

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Mar 2010 18:47:17 GMT
Last edited by the author on 20 Mar 2010 18:48:54 GMT
A. McDonald says:
Season 2 boxset features interviews with cast and crew that aren't available on Gold edition, including snippets with Kyle Maclachlan and Madchen Amick, amongst others. Gold box edition is worth it for special features alone, including 3 seperate featurettes dedicated to the pilot episode, season 1 and 2. All quite in-depth.
I'd say if you're mad about the show, AND you've got lots of money, it's probably worth getting season 2 and gold set, but if money's an issue, i'd go for gold box set. How much Killer Bob can you handle?!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  20 Feb 2010
Latest post:  20 Mar 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions