Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Dec 2008 14:52:18 GMT
Bug DeLug says:
i have a ps3 with internet connection but have no idea how to use the bd live feature on dark knight disc. could someone help? thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Dec 2008 20:05:40 GMT
Caitlin says:
You definitely need a Broadband Internet connection, and possibly BD live will only work on a Blu-Ray player. I'm not entirely sure as I'm still stuck in the DVD-player-and-PS2-age, but I hope I've helped a bit at least.

By the way, the chat is limited to 100,000 participants, and it might have already been and gone. Look on Wikipedia or something like that to find out.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Dec 2008 21:25:34 GMT
Great so you are commenting on a technology you do not own and know nothing about - brilliant, how helpful.

If you knew anything about blu ray you'd know the ps3 IS profile 2.0 (aka bd live) capable.

Posted on 17 Feb 2009 12:26:28 GMT
Rimmer72 says:
Thats nice isnt it? someone tries to help out even if they arent an authority on it and they get shot down in flames - you have a lot of repressed anger mr Howard

Posted on 24 Aug 2010 17:38:37 BDT
It is extremely irritating when someone posts a response which is of no help whatsoever. Why bother? I'm with Mr. Howard. Also, the UK Dark Knight Blu-ray has no BD live feature. We have been mugged.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  16 Dec 2008
Latest post:  24 Aug 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Dark Knight (Two Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2008]
The Dark Knight (Two Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2008] by Christian Bale (DVD - 2008)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (653)