on 17 April 2012
I have used my ski rac for four holidays its very easy to fix to car. last week I used mine to transport three pairs of skis,four sets of poles and snowblades to the pyrannees.Bungee cords hold the Skis in place and locking bars ensure that there is no way they can be stolen. Skis did not move or vibrate in any way during journey so they arrived at destination without damage. I would highly recommend this product.I recieved a very friendly and efficient service from this company especially recently as I had lost part of the rak. A replacement part was posted to me extremely quickly. Pleasure to do business with. I hope for many more years of travelling with my ski rak.
on 29 January 2015
Product is really simple in use and very happy. The instructions to bolt together looked like they had been photo copied a thousand times so I ended up having to photograph with my iPhone and enlarging. A small issue but could be so easily improved and make the bolting together of the parts easier.