on 21 January 2015
This backpack has lovely soft material on the outside. Initially I thought that would mean it wouldn't be waterproof, but that is not the case. I've taken it out in the recent winter weather in rain and snow and all my books have remained dry. There is a handy pocket in the front that has a zip and there are two side pockets where I keep my phone in one. The steps are slightly padded which means that it is really comfortable across my shoulders. They can also be adjusted depending on your height and size etc. Inside there is a piece of material that separates the space, and there are also handy pockets sewn to the inside of the front of the rucksack that are handy for keeping pens, phone, dictaphone etc. It is lined on the inside too so looks good. I've had it a few weeks now and use it for taking all my books and laptop to university. I carry a fair bit of weight and the material is good enough quality to handle it. Overall, a sturdy rucksack which is spacious and looks good.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 9 October 2015
* About the material:
- Tribal pattern fabric: At first glance it looks like the bag is woven in an aztec tribal pattern, but up close you see it is made of a non-woven material that reminds me a bit of mac/ raincoat-fabric, and it has a faux-woven tribal pattern printed onto the fabric. I think this may be more practical in the long-run, in terms of being easier to wipe-clean and being more water resistant.
- Plain fabric part: The non-patterned, plain fabric parts of the bag are made of good quality canvas fabric.
- Interior: The inside of the bag is lined with a dark brown and white polka dot pattern fabric.
- The base is reinforced with a stiff material to make it stronger
- The back is lightly padded, as is the front of the bag.

* About the design:
I liked how this is so bright and colourful with a native American / Aztec / tribal feel.
It has a round badge sewn onto the front.

* About the size:
It's a good sized bag. It can fit my laptop, A4 writing pad and ring binder folder.

* About the weight of the bag:
Light-weight

*About the pockets / compartments:
- Zippered Front pocket: Smaller than other bags' front pockets perhaps, but you can still fit a fair few things in there.
- Side pockets: It has a pocket on either side for a water bottle, umbrella or something like that.
- Inside pockets:
--- Inside there is a piece of fabric (I show it in the video as a "fabric divider") to make an optional compartment within the bag.
--- There are two small non-zipped pockets in the lining of the bag that may be able to fit a student card, keys or something like that. There is a third thin pocket for a pen or pencil.

* About the zips:
They have black-leather zip-pulls. At first I was afraid the main zip was a little sticky, but I discovered that it was just because I hadn't lifted the flap of fabric out of the way - once I did that, the zip functioned pretty smoothly.

* About the straps:
Made of the same canvas as the rest of the plain-fabric parts of the bag. The straps are comfortable width to hold; soft, flexible and they feel like they're high quality. You can adjust the sizing of the strap using the metal buckle / fabric mechanism. I liked the buckles were made of metal rather than plastic since I know plastic is more likely to break after a while.

___________________________________________________

I was kindly provided with a reviewer's sample of this bag for honest reviewing purposes
on 16 July 2014
This was for my daughter to use for school and she absolutely loves it. It's much more robust than I expected for a fashion item. She's really pleased with it and so am I. The estimated delivery date was very long, as I think it comes from China, but it did come more quickly than that, tho not guaranteed of course.
on 23 August 2014
Ordered this bag to carry books round for school. It arrived in UNDER 24 hours which was amazing! The interior looks great with handy pockets. Good quality material as well. All round fantastic purchase!
on 8 March 2015
I loveeeee this bag. I use it for school and it's perfect as it has a pocket at the front for your personal items, a big pocket at the back for thin folders or important documents or even a laptop and it had padding on the straps so it doesn't dig into your skin. Basically I love it and I would totally use it as a backpack when I go out on school trips as the pattern is really unique which means nobody else will have it. It's also very good quality and lots of space so I 100% recommend :).
on 29 September 2014
The bag has loads of room inside for all sorts of textbooks and folders that I have to carry around with me. It makes a good school bag as it is very sturdy and can hold a lot of wait. The only bad thing is the zip gets caught every so often but it is not a major problem. Overall a great bag for students or people that need both space and strenght.
on 10 June 2015
Had this bag for a couple of months now and is really amazing. It's bigger than I originally thought and I've been able to fit four hardback A4 notebooks as well as a few textbooks and college essentials in it without any issues. There's been no loose threads or rips either.

The fabric attached to the zips is a little weak though and can get damaged if you pull on it to rough, but you can easily find something to replace it so I just added key rings.

Would highly recommend to anyone who needs a school bag which sometimes gets a bit mistreated. (I even split water all over the inside of mine and due to the semi-waterproof fabric my bag was fine after I blasted it with a hairdryer)
on 18 May 2014
Plenty of room in this bag and sufficient compartments. Would recommend if your daughter needs a school bag as very spacious.
on 16 September 2015
Bag is as good as price - colours as illustrated. Straps are comfortable and has side pockets which are handy for water bottle, wet umbrella etc. slight fraying at end of strap.
on 8 October 2015
It lasted about two weeks of general school use and it fell apart. It's a gorgeous looking bag and it would be fine for small shopping trips or days out, just not for school.