on 1 December 2012
Great tool for building and refreshing your vocabulary,also improves your pronounciation and your spelling.

For me, I find the review manager brilliant. The review manager selects words that you have already learnt or had difficulty learning and will ask you to repeat them at intervals (you have to go into review manager and request a review. I try to do this once a week,.

So with Babbel, you don't just learn new vocabulary, it helps you keep the old words fresh in your mind.

Highly recommended.
on 26 December 2012
Fun app that makes French easy to learn. Lessons are clear and easy to use. Vocabulary is relevant. Easy to use yet also challenging.
on 3 January 2013
A fun app to use. The free content is extensive with an option to purchase the full course. I recommend this to anyone trying to improve their French language skills.
on 23 July 2013
It's okay for new beginners in French, very basic start into the language. Recommended for someone with no experience of French.
on 21 April 2013
Kindle Fire HD. THis is the third Babbel product I have on my app list and all are very good. It is easy to use and takes you from basic to well in my case basic! Sadly the holiday we had booked to use this on was cancelled but I still like having a look when I have a few minutes to spare trying to remember the French for the pictures it throws onto my screen. The problem I always have though is not the knowing what things are but being able to understand what is being said back to me in whatever language is being used. The fault is not with this app though but the way my brain is wired to English only!
on 25 January 2013
Great for learners of all stages and those trying to improve or expand vocabulary. Interactive learning in an interesting format. Great content for a free app. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
on 12 January 2013
This is an excellent app! I love it because of the three important steps that hmm help you learn the vocabulary that you are trying to learn
on 2 January 2013
One of the rare apps I want to recommend to others.

Very easy to use, accurate and useful. The different categories allow you to focus on areas that are most useful to you. The ability to recognise your pronunciation helps develop those specific quirks that help you sound more natural and skilled.
on 9 February 2013
This app is really good because I'm rubbish at French and this actually helps I would defiantly recommend this to other people
on 13 January 2013
Very easy to use and helps cover all aspects of French!!!!!!!!!!!!
No numbers though But still excellent for any beginner