| Extended Christmas Returns Policy
We've specially extended our returns period for the Christmas season. Items dispatched by Amazon.co.uk during the period from 1 November, 2014 to 31 December, 2014 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2015. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 30-day period for items dispatched after 31 December, 2014.
To receive Free Returns on your eligible product(s):
1. Shop Amazon Clothing, Shoes, Bags, Accessories, and Sunglasses, and in search results look for items that say "Eligible for FREE Super Saver Delivery" or have the Prime logo.
2. On the detail page, pick your size and/or colour and look for the text "this item Delivered FREE in the UK, plus Free Returns" or "Free Delivery with Amazon Prime, plus Free Returns" next to the price to confirm this item qualifies.
3. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return the eligible product(s) in new and unworn condition within 30 days of the date you received it for a full refund in accordance with our returns policy located here.
4. Just visit our online Returns Center and we will guide you through the process and even supply you with a prepaid return mailing label you can print out.
5. Amazon will process your return and issue a full refund with no deduction for return costs after receiving your return of the eligible product(s).
Terms and Conditions:
No minimum purchase is required to receive Free Returns.
Product(s) that do not say that they are eligible for Free Returns on the product detail page are not eligible for Free Returns.
Products that say they are eligible for Free Returns on the product detail page are eligible regardless of shipping method.
Free Returns only applies to product(s) fulfilled by Amazon. It does not apply to the same product(s) fulfilled by other sellers. Look for "Free Returns" on the product detail page in all listings to see if the item from any particular seller is eligible.
If you return product(s) that are ineligible for free returns with product(s) that are eligible for free returns, Amazon may deduct the shipping costs for the ineligible products(s) from your refund amount in accordance with Amazon's general returns policy here.
Some special product, order, or handling fees may still apply.