Whether it's searching for the right wine to accompany a meal or trying to discover gift ideas for family and friends, selecting the perfect bottle of wine can be a daunting task. Depending on the grape variety, region and producer, wine can exhibit a range of flavours, acidity, dryness and body. Simplify your decision by reading what our customers have to say about our top-rated red and white wine, dessert wine, sparkling wine and more.
To choose the right wine for you, consider the following factors:
- Region: French, Italian, Spanish and South African wines are amongst some of the most popular options
- Body: Wine can be light or full bodied - a wine's body is directly proportional to its alcohol content
- Palate: Depending on taste, you may choose to go for a dry wine or a sweet wine
- Red or White: Popular red wines include Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Merlot and Shiraz, while common white wines include Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Moscato
- Pairing: Red wines can be suited to heavier meals or red meats, whilst white wines often go well with foods such as fish and chicken.
I ordered a bottle of champagne and received it within the next few hours on the same day. This was without any extra charges. Read the full review
I had this recently when I was in Glasgow for a gig with my boyfriend, and it was really enjoyable. Unlike the one of the previous reviewers, I ordered it cold, and the sweetness... Read the full review
I bought this as a gift to myself, and it was delicious!!! Sweet dessert style wine which went down far too easily. Thoroughly enjoyed!! I would definitely buy again! Read the full review
Commandaria is world reknown for its (sweet) taste. It is produced only in Cyprus and KEO Commandaria is considered as the best of all known bottled & commercially available... Read the full review
Essence of Cyprus in a bottle. Not usually a fan of sweet wines (with the exception of Hungarian Tokaji) This historic wine has to be tasted to be believed. Read the full review
This was bought as a gift for a friend and they were delighted with it. The packaging is very attractive and there is the option to include a gift card which was a nice touch... Read the full review
To start, I have received a brilliant, prompt service from the staff members of PMC. More to the point the product is great, I couldn't be happier with the finish, and it's even a... Read the full review
Good wine but turned up on the 21st July not the 18th where I was at home waiting as I bought this for a friends 30th birthday on the 19th. Read the full review
Not being a fan of dry whites and sophisticated reds but still not willing to give up on drinking wine, I went in search of something to suit my tastes and I found it with this... Read the full review