Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

audio books not marked 'abridged version'

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Dec 2008 19:07:43 GMT
MairimG says:
Having waited a long time for the audio book version of Julie Walters' "That's Another Story" I was totally disappointed to discover that it arrived in an abridged version. There was nothing to suggest this would be the case on Amazon's web page. You've let me down this time Amazon. I specifically stated 'unabridged only' in my wish list. Happy Christmas!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jan 2009 23:02:49 GMT
I too was very upset I was really looking forward to this book I have no choice as I cannot see text well enough to read. We have checked again on line with amazon and still no metion is made of it being an abridged version.very disapointed.

Posted on 4 Jun 2014 07:23:02 BDT
This has happened to me at least six times. It is amazing that Amazon have not understood that if I buy something, I want the whole thing, not just a part of it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  15 Dec 2008
Latest post:  4 Jun 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions