on 9 December 2009
happy with every single ball in box, not a scratch on one only some had pen marks....v.v. good value for money
on 31 July 2010
These are sold as grade B so I was not expecting all balls to be perfect but after reading prior reviews I was a little disappointed. Of the 100 I'd say 60% are marked or lightly scuffed, 30% are moderately scuffed and 10%, some of which are marked as x-out or practice balls, I'll give to the cat. I'm not disappointed with the seller in any way, the order was received promptly but in hindsight I should have ordered a smaller quantity of grade A balls.
on 25 May 2010
100 Assorted Titleist Grade B Golf Balls For the price I can't complain, for the average golfer of high teens to low twenties these will do just fine! I would say of the batch I have, around 15% have a few scuff marks but they can be used on the more difficult holes!
on 26 August 2010
Received my order within a couple of days, as promised. There's the odd ball which has a minor scuff mark, however, the majority are absolutely fine. An absolute bargain - especially for the high handicapper like me, who is constantly loosing balls...

Will certainly use again!
on 30 October 2010
I have no problem recommending these balls. Most have logo's and pen marks but the actual condition of the balls is reasonable to good. Not one is scuffed, split, overly discoloured or even rough. All are playable. I have bought Lakeballs from different suppliers but these are by far the best.
on 17 March 2011
excellent good clean balls and a good service well packaged.
i will be reordering just depends on how long it takes me to loose these.
many thanks
on 20 May 2011
really nice bunch of titlleist balls at an amazing prize. although at a price even lower than river ball, half of them are as new. A+++
on 15 May 2012
Product not as described. Two of the balls were not even ProV1. Some had slight cuts and lots were discoloured.
on 30 March 2015
Adequate for playing in the Winter.
on 9 March 2015