Would it move around when using on a mousemat (Is it heavy enougth for it stay still)
asked by Lewis on 18 April 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Not sure why one would use this on a mouse mat but with the weight and the rubber feet it seems quite stable. I dispensed with a mouse mat upon the advent of the optical mouse so cannot check it out.
Bernie D'Boult answered on 18 April 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You mean glass mousemat or a regular mousepad? I believe it's going to still on a mousepad not sure about a glass!
Konstantinos Mpariotis answered on 18 April 2014

A
absolutely. It has little pads beneath and will not move on a hard surface either. I use a mat with a wrist rest and its fine on that, no movement whatever.
ladybird answered on 18 April 2014

A
This touchpad has pads which do a good job at keeping it in one place when used on a table or desk. It isn't designed to be placed on a mousemat which typically have a surface designed to allow a mouse to glide smoothly over it. How well it would stay still would depend on the mousemat's surface. This is supposed to be a replacement pointing device (although both the touchpad and a mouse can be attached and used simultaneously). I'd suggest the touchpad is placed on the desk top one side of the mouse rather than on top of it.
D. White answered on 18 April 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›