Customer Discussions > Mass Effect 3 (PS3) forum

are gamers immature ?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Aug 2012 08:28:28 BDT
byekitty says:
all the fuss and negative reviews of mass effect 3 have left me wondering are gamers immature many of the reviews sound like a baby throwing its rattle out of the pram

Posted on 11 Aug 2012 15:20:28 BDT
Jay says:
I haven't played Mass Effect 3 yet but I get the impression the main complaint is no matter what you do the ending remains the same for the most part. That's an issue when a company advertises a game as being all about the choices. The complaints wouldn't be there if they'd called the series Minor Effect. People who have bought into the series are within their rights to expect their choices to impact the ending. There excuse for not having your choices in mass effect 1 effect Mass Effect 2 much were that it would make Mass Effect 3 too complex. Fair enough but there was nothing to stop them going off on 50 tangents in the final game other than laziness.

Posted on 27 Aug 2012 19:31:16 BDT
Everyone goes on about the ending of the game but forgets to look at the seperate endings that happen within it. You do determine what happens to many of the species and characters during the cause of the game and each mission is like a seperate ending you created. Many peoples stories are different even if the final chapter isn't. Its not the destination but the journey that matters with this one.

Posted on 10 Mar 2013 23:19:43 GMT
Peter says:
No.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xabaa5810)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mass Effect 3 (PS3) forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  11 Aug 2012
Latest post:  10 Mar 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mass Effect 3 (PS3)
Mass Effect 3 (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (149)