Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Subscribe and Save Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Has anyone's been posted yet or being prepared for dispatch??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 46 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Dec 2010 14:36:09 GMT
David B says:
Just wondering if anyone's Inception limited edition has been posted yet or being prepared?? Do you think we'll get it Monday (weather forbidding)??

Posted on 3 Dec 2010 15:33:55 GMT
Nope.

I'm guessing the weather has something to do with it.

HMV online have sent out e-mails saying that they dont expect to have the item in stock until tomorrow. So I reckon there is no way anyone will have this item delivered before release date.

Posted on 4 Dec 2010 06:39:49 GMT
mine actually arrived empty boxed rather rushed, i reported it so im waiting for word back. but i think they are rushing things out because of weather.

Posted on 4 Dec 2010 13:02:12 GMT
David B says:
Mine has gone into preparation stage. Don't know when this happened but hopefully if they get it out in the next few hours I will get it Monday. My area (West Midlands) has pretty much no snow so fingers crossed!

Posted on 4 Dec 2010 21:45:11 GMT
Daniel says:
Got mine today - but the digital download doesn't seem to work. Might be due to the release on Monday I'm hoping.

Posted on 4 Dec 2010 22:06:36 GMT
ricardo says:
Can you tell what subtitles are on the disc? (not on the back cover)

Some other people have received it yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSDTLPRWYic

Posted on 6 Dec 2010 08:21:23 GMT
Strange how some people (like D. Young) got this before release date. Can I ask you if you ordered yours from Amazon and when you placed your order? Just I placed my order the day this item was announced. Did you get the limited edition or just the standard Blu-Ray?

Posted on 6 Dec 2010 17:37:23 GMT
Jess says:
Mine's been dispatched. But that was only from this morning. I'll be lucky if I get it as early as Wednesday/Tuesday.
Though, in Wales, the weather hasn't been an issue.

Posted on 9 Dec 2010 13:28:23 GMT
Haven't got mine yet either - Rather worried as Amazon is usually excellent for delivery times. I called my local sorting office and they have no record of the product despite amazon saying its been handed over to the carrier. :(

Posted on 9 Dec 2010 15:21:28 GMT
Shortsy says:
I still have not got mine, says in transit est delivery Dec 8th buts its now Dec 9th. Ill give it 1more before contacting because of weather

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Dec 2010 17:41:51 GMT
Last edited by the author on 9 Dec 2010 22:21:43 GMT
Yes, I'm the same! My copy of the Ltd edition was dispatched and handed over to the carrier on the 3rd Dec. I've just got off the phone with the carrier "HDNL" & they said that they've got a back log because of the weather and that I should receive it by Monday, if not! I'm to ring back. But the thing that bugs me the most, is that I went into HMV today and it was £5 cheaper! If Amazon had told me before they sent my order out, that I would have to wait well over a week for my item I would have canceled it & got it from HMV in town today. That's the last time I pre-order with Amazon, I feel very let down. Mind you! I'm still waiting for stuff that I ordered over a week ago now from Royal Mail! Thank's a bunch SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Dec 2010 00:03:24 GMT
I. Sidhu says:
I have the same issues, I have never had this trouble with SARL EU via Amazon.

Posted on 10 Dec 2010 01:12:33 GMT
A. Crossan says:
Mine got "handed over to the carrier" on the 4th, expected delivery on the 8th, still nothing.

I get that it's Christmas and the weather is bad, but what makes it slightly irritating is when the Royal Mail tracking site hasn't been updated during the whole process.
All I have is, "Come Back Later - The sender has advised us that item X will be posted into the Royal Mail network on the 2010-12-04."

Posted on 10 Dec 2010 01:22:04 GMT
To be honest there is some comfort in knowing I'm not on my own here. I spoke to amazon today and they said they would send out a replacement if it didn't show up by the 20th. WTF!!?!?!? I pre-oredered in Sept, was told it was dispatched on the 4th and should have been here on the 8th. And I'm sorry but the weather is a balls excuse - its cold in London but it sure as hell aint snowing around here!

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Dec 2010 11:50:54 GMT
I. Sidhu says:
Exactly, they said to me it should be here by the 22nd!!!! They also said a replacement would not get here in time either. I ordered this in October, what bollocks.

Posted on 10 Dec 2010 12:19:45 GMT
jay d says:
me too at least we are not alone in this poor service from amazon im not waiting till 20th either i mean this is a xmas present which there saying if it dosent come i wont get till after the 20th im not having that ill want a full refund and ill be going else where i mean ive been seeing all my neighbours recieving packages all week which is peeing me off now also does any1 know if it will come by royal mail van or through posting plz reply if u can thank you

Posted on 10 Dec 2010 12:48:41 GMT
I. Sidhu says:
My carrier is Royal Mail, as the ID number for the package is on their Track and Trace service, so the Carrier IS Royal Mail.

Posted on 10 Dec 2010 13:10:08 GMT
Mrs J says:
I rang HDNL and they are not giving dates when they can get items out and refused me to come and collect :(

Posted on 10 Dec 2010 16:22:30 GMT
Another day passes with still nothing for me....anyone else out there still have the same issue too?

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Dec 2010 17:45:28 GMT
I. Sidhu says:
Yup, nada so far. I emailed Amazon, they said the same, delays, possible 22nd December is last delivery date. In some ways I want it to come late so they send a replacement that is free. But I want this item now, so then I double back.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Dec 2010 11:20:57 GMT
jay d says:
hello mate i see u reviewed inception so u got it in the end im still waiting for mine how did u get it did they come in a royal mail van or did postman pop it through letter box

Posted on 11 Dec 2010 13:49:45 GMT
Shortsy says:
Ok getting annoyed still no delivery, I waited until the 10th before contacting amazon and they have asked me to wait until the 16th for delivery, I paid for 1st class postage. Now I log in and discover that they have removed my tracking number so I cant track my package on the Royal mail site anymore. Not impressed that this is happening to an item I can walk into a shop and buy for cheaper !!!

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Dec 2010 13:50:26 GMT
I. Sidhu says:
No mate it hasn't come, but I found the DVD specs and thought I would share them.

At the moment my tracking information say it is...

11 Dec 2010 08:52:15 AM North West Distribution Centre Arrival Scan

So I will most likely get it by Wednesday latest. (15th Dec)

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Dec 2010 17:31:13 GMT
jay d says:
ok thanks mate

Posted on 11 Dec 2010 20:01:55 GMT
Still haven't got it (was hoping for a Saturday delivery) and nothing has changed on my tracking details. Waiting for the post on Monday and then if nothing is here I'm calling Amazon again for a refund on the 1st class and for compensation on the price difference. If they're making me wait then they're at least making up for it. I'll keep you guys posted.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  21
Total posts:  46
Initial post:  3 Dec 2010
Latest post:  18 Jan 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 11 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about