Did anyone get their Pre-Order Fellowship DLC bonus?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 26 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Mar 2014 03:10:22 GMT
StrangeEmily says:
I didn't get the DLC Fellowship bonus with my pre-order. Not happy... I emailed customer service, waiting to hear back.

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 04:04:53 GMT
roo says:
I also didn't get the DLC Fellowship bonus with my pre-order.

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 07:53:05 GMT
J. Sumner says:
I didn't get mine either, contacted amazon through chat and was told that promotion never existed and I had gone mad....cross doesn't cover it! I will preorder elsewhere in future, game or shopto.net.

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 08:25:14 GMT
Last edited by the author on 8 Mar 2014 08:27:23 GMT
T. Burton says:
Same! Although I have a screenshot of the promo

Here's a link if anyone needs it to back up their claim: http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p12/Feeder16/33E67552-BDF3-421B-88EF-254F26EC22D9.png

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Mar 2014 08:37:14 GMT
J. Sumner says:
I knew I wasn't mad! :) thanks, have emailed them with the screenshot, did you get your code in the end?

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 08:58:19 GMT
Daniel says:
I contacted chat and they said the promotion never existed and then I showed them the link but still they say it doesn't exist.

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 09:20:09 GMT
Last edited by the author on 8 Mar 2014 09:24:02 GMT
Grim Reaper says:
Didn't get mine either !! e-mailed them and got the same reply as you other guys.I thought I'd imagined it.They also said I should have got the Grand Master Wizard edition..yeah at £75 a pop not happening!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Mar 2014 10:10:26 GMT
Jason Ronald says:
same here, just arrived. no pre order bonus!!

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 11:09:25 GMT
Last edited by the author on 8 Mar 2014 11:09:45 GMT
T. Burton says:
I haven't had a reply from them yet but have made it clear I only ordered from amazon because of the pre-order bonus and could of bought it for £30 from game other wise.

Game offer: http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p12/Feeder16/5A6135C8-AA3E-40B1-85BC-CB3D5D4CBA44.jpg

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 11:28:32 GMT
J. Sumner says:
Me again, amazon have emailed me back and said:
From your e-mail, I understand that you preordered the South Park game stick of truth on 25th February and would like to confirm the included the preorder bonus.
We are currently aware of this issue and are waiting for further information from our Product Team to confirm and clarify this information. As soon as we have the information regarding this matter, I will update you accordingly.

They have said could take up to 3 business days to respond...so they haven't denied it...and are aware :) fingers crossed, really wanted this dlc! :) and like you say I would have bought it elsewhere otherwise :/

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Mar 2014 11:45:16 GMT
T. Burton says:
Problem now is, do you start the game or wait for the dlc?

And then if it arrives start over? Or is like fallout where it adds into saved games.

Annoying really

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 12:46:31 GMT
T. Burton says:
Offered me a £7 refund.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Mar 2014 21:22:04 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 8 Mar 2014 21:22:32 GMT]

Posted on 10 Mar 2014 10:45:39 GMT
Simon says:
I noticed the promo was appearing and disappearing from the page before release date. So I contacted chat and was guaranteed that the promo was indeed attached to my order and that codes would be sent. So queue release date and... no codes like others here.

Just got off the phone with support and have been told that it's a Ubisoft problem in the sense that amazon were never sent any codes to begin with. They said Ubisoft have been contacted and they'll update me via email "in a few days".

Wasn't afraid to say I found that reason a little convenient but would give them a couple days to see if anything progressed. If not I'll be ringing back.

Posted on 10 Mar 2014 11:26:43 GMT
red_5 says:
I to only pre-ordered because of the DLC, (left it till the last minute to see what offer they had on). I sent a request asking where it is and they replied saying
"I'm sorry to hear about your missing code with PS3.

All electronic items purchased from Amazon.co.uk come with a one year warranty from the manufacturer, unless otherwise stated on the product's detail page.

We recommend that you consult the troubleshooting guide in the owners manual or the manufacturer's website to find out if this is a known issue. In many cases we've found that common faults have been recognised by the manufacturer, and that they're able to offer quick solutions or an out of warranty repair service.

Ive included the contact information for the manufacturer "Ubisoft" below:

Link to manufactures website:http://www.ubi.com/UK/
Help line phone number:08716641000
Link to contact details/contact form:http://www.ubi.com/UK/Info/Info.aspx?tagname=ContactUs "

Amazon don't appear to give a "ship" all they have done is bat it back and given me a job of wrestling with another face less corporation.

RESPECT OUR AUTHORITA AMAZON SORT THIS OUT ASAP!!

Posted on 10 Mar 2014 13:45:37 GMT
nick says:
I emailed Amazon with the same query today. Within two minutes, I received a call from an extremely helpful chap who confirmed that they are aware of the problem and will keep us informed of progress. He implied that some of his colleagues had not been made aware of the problem previously but they have received a note today to confirm that they are looking into it. They hope to resolve it in 48 hours, so it may be worth dropping Amazon an email to ensure that your query has been logged, if they have previously told you that you were not entitled to a DLC bonus.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Mar 2014 15:12:42 GMT
R. Emmerson says:
I hope they get this sorted... I only ordered now due to the DLC offer. Or else I'd have waited a while due to a backlog of games I have.
I did play last night though and really enjoyed it!

Posted on 12 Mar 2014 15:14:13 GMT
I had the same problem, I've e-mailed amazon and have gotten a reply saying "The Fellowship Pack bonus was incorrectly listed on the product description information for the PS3 version, when it should have been for the PC Digital version only."
Did any one else get this reply?

Posted on 12 Mar 2014 16:41:04 GMT
M Barden says:
I noticed this when i pre ordered but i also didnt get it, i assumed when ubisoft took over they got rid of it.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Mar 2014 16:49:54 GMT
red_5 says:
Yes I did!! A slap in the face and kick up the ar$e from Amazon. AMAZON SORT OUT YOUR QUALITY CONTROL PROCEDURES BEFORE UPLOADING DESCRIPTIONS AND PHOTOS OF YOUR PRODUCTS

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Mar 2014 12:58:00 GMT
J. Sumner says:
yes I got the same response...not impressed, will think twice when pre-ordering in future...friend of mine pre-ordered from shopto.net got the game the day before release and the dlc we were all expecting the day before that!

Posted on 13 Mar 2014 13:02:01 GMT
Alistair says:
After 3 emails I got this response;

"Hello,

Firstly, let me apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. It is never our intention to cause any sort on inconvenience to our valued customers like you.

I certainly understand your concern regarding the "Digital Fellowship Pack".

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received any codes for digital download.

I would like to inform you that we are currently aware of this issue and please be rest assured that we are investigating this with Ubisoft.

In this case, I will contact you again within 5 business days with an update of the codes as soon as more information is received from Ubisoft. Please be aware that this is the maximum amount of time it will take for us to update you.

I can indeed understand that it is frustrating to wait till that length of time. However, I hope you'll understand that this additional period gives us the time to take right actions, under such situations so that the matter is resolved to your fullest satisfaction.

If you still have any other questions, please reply to this e-mail so that we will do everything we can to help you in resolving your concern with top priority.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer. You are certainly the type of customer that we would like to retain.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regards and look forward to seeing you again soon."

I emailed a link to this forum and also a link to the screenshot (thanks for that!) so I'll see what happens when the 5 days are up.

Posted on 14 Mar 2014 01:38:50 GMT
J.Daniels says:
i got a email today from amazon containing a redeemable code to get a £3 discount towards a future purchase due to the missing dlc. i never contacted them beforehand so i'm guessing everyone will get this as minimum compensation. still, i find it shocking how they can advertise something then not deliver... there's no excuse for it. disappointing to say the least.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Mar 2014 20:08:05 GMT
M Barden says:
Same, just checked my email after reading this message, £3 also.

Posted on 17 Mar 2014 13:15:49 GMT
red_5 says:
Thanks for the £3 code Amazon... now I need to spend more money to actually use it!! some people are never happy!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  16
Total posts:  26
Initial post:  8 Mar 2014
Latest post:  23 Mar 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3)
South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3) by Ubisoft (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (182)