Does anyone know any good lightguns/accesories for Wii games?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Nov 2007 21:33:03 GMT
Pricey says:
Just wondering if anyone knows any decent quality accesories for Wii games as the market seems full of poor copies. It would be very helpful if people could list the name and maker of any lightguns/accesories etc.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Nov 2007 09:24:23 GMT
D. Lambert says:
Look out for the wii zapper, its an official product from nintendo, llook for it on amazon. see some vids of it on youtube to see what u think, ive ordered one, u get a links crossbow training CD with it too just to get used to the zapper, for about 20 quid its an ok price.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Dec 2007 14:54:33 GMT
Systems says:
Another vote for Wii Zapper here, although it seems everywhere sold out immediately. There is a copy of it available for half the price without the Crossbow Training disc but you might as well get it as it's great fun and good practice.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Feb 2008 14:52:39 GMT
N. Warde says:
Does the Wii Zapper work well with RE: Chronicles? As I have that already.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Jun 2008 23:01:34 BDT
Anonymous says:
Sorry but the Wii Zapper definitely does not work with Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles.
Don't worry, it got me frustrated as well.

Posted on 2 May 2009 01:19:23 BDT
So what games does the Wii Zapper work with?

Posted on 5 May 2009 15:58:15 BDT
A good light gun for the Wii is the House of the Dead overkill one - it's a chunky 70's magnum style design (in line with that particular game) but its comfortable and fun to use - adds to any on rails shooter experience - works with any Wii shooter as far as I know - I have used it with Overkill and Umbrella Chronicles.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  10 Nov 2007
Latest post:  5 May 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (Wii) by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
3.4 out of 5 stars   (82)