Has anyone experience problems with the Flash? I've just recieved my NX300 and the flash just doesnt seem to be picked up :(
asked by LLC on 8 Mar. 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Have you lifted the flash into the upright position will not work if in home postion
Mr T. answered on 13 Mar. 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Are you working in a studio? I did a studio course and the sensors wouldn't pick up the flash.
Stuart G. answered on 8 Mar. 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine doesnt work as well....
LI C. answered on 8 Mar. 2014

A
Hmmm. I don't know about not getting picked up. But flash makes my pictures terrible. Sometimes pictures come out darker with flash than without it
Omair answered on 8 Mar. 2014

A
No problems experienced at all. I have no problems with it not working to date. Note though, I have never disconnected the flash from the hotshoe, I prefer to keep in place all the time.
David Lavender answered on 8 Mar. 2014

A
My flash has worked ok from day one, I take it out of the hot shoe and only refit when flash is needed
Ronald Smith answered on 9 Mar. 2014

A
You need to lose the kit flash its pants ! Sell it on eBay ,here or to a complete stranger but trust me you really need to get rid ! :0 I have just bought the Samsung No 22 Flash Guide
Samsung No 22 Flash Guide for NX
and its amazing has TTL and manual the settings of which would blind a whole platoon of people coming over a hill .... :) has a totally movable flash angle and although it costs £150 if like me you want your NX300 to take awesome pictures inside and out (fill flash ) then do it you will not be sorry . Please see my review on this page :)
Neil Franklin answered on 12 April 2015
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product