Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Apr 2008 01:57:34 BDT
just wondering what to expect as ive never bought a bradys game guide...

if you can give me some ideas on what to expect i would appreciate it thanks :D

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Apr 2008 13:59:24 BDT
Gary Clark says:
I got the Brady Games guide for GTA San Andreas, and found it invaluable for the side missions where you need detailed maps to locate items or cars. The mission walkthroughs were decent as well, and saved me a few annoying hours of replaying missions that I just couldn't crack on my own!

I'm buying this for those reasons alone, as I'm expecting GTA IV to have even more extra stuff to do aside from the main game missions.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Apr 2008 09:28:00 BDT
Tim says:
Why would you buy a game guide? Is the whole enjoyment of these games not to complete missions or find hidden items by yourself? If I was you dont waste your money on something that could be found using google!

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Apr 2008 13:06:15 BDT
B. Rodriguez says:
its a nice book for fans, almost like an art book, i dont buy it for the help, i buy it as a collection thing from gta!

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Apr 2008 13:26:15 BDT
as the other reply's have said.theyre guides are top quality and best used for when you are seriously stuck,or once youve completed the game going back and finding those last few secrets you missed etc

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2008 13:19:42 BDT
J. Cooper says:
My review of the game explains why I bought the guide...everyone has their own reasons...personally I don't have time to trawl through google..this game is too huge for that IMHO
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  25 Apr 2008
Latest post:  1 May 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto IV Signature Series Guide
Grand Theft Auto IV Signature Series Guide by Tim Bogenn (Paperback - 29 April 2008)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (31)