Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Customer Discussions > In The Arms Of An Angel forum

Is anyone actually going to buy this rubbish?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Feb 2014 07:06:40 GMT
C. Jones says:
Why on earth to X Factor rejects start releasing albums seriously!

Posted on 18 Feb 2014 22:18:46 GMT
Of course we will buy it, that's a given - have you listened to his voice? just watch him :-)

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Feb 2014 13:25:12 GMT
I totally agree, Nicholas McDonald has an amazing voice. He is sincere and totally genuine guy with a beautiful voice. I for one like thousands of other people will be buying this Album and anymore he may produce. I think he can become a really great pop star.

Posted on 27 Feb 2014 14:20:10 GMT
BathMatt says:
It's a pity they didn't add his versions of True and She's the One to the album as they were stunning!

Posted on 2 Mar 2014 22:54:02 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 2 Mar 2014 22:55:34 GMT]

Posted on 20 Mar 2014 22:13:42 GMT
I bough this and it's not rubbish, Nicholas has a voice like an angel.

Posted on 25 Apr 2014 02:03:32 BDT
CarolB says:
Based on his performances (which I had to watch on youtube) and the samples here, this American bought it from Amazon.uk and had it shipped to me since I can't buy it in the states. His first audition singing 'A Thousand Years' grabbed me straight away. I had never heard it before so I listened to the original by Christina Perri and found I liked Nicholas' better. I was thrilled to find it on this album. I also love the single 'Answerphone'. I just really like his voice. I hope he has a long career so I can listen to more.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  10 Feb 2014
Latest post:  25 Apr 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
In The Arms Of An Angel
In The Arms Of An Angel by Nicholas McDonald (Audio CD - 2014)
4.6 out of 5 stars (94)