anyone know if Profesor Layton and Pandora's Box works on DSI

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Dec 2009 17:50:49 GMT
Mihai Persa says:
I,ve boght american version Profesor Layton and Diabolical Box and does not.

Posted on 19 Dec 2009 14:33:03 GMT
T. Hunt says:
I bought the game from an Amazon seller and it didn't work on my DSi, he is supposedly sending me the DSi version.

I can't find any mention of different versions for DS and DSi anywhere else.

Posted on 21 Dec 2009 12:41:54 GMT
Lol you guys were fooled then. The reason it doesn't work on the DSi is because it's fake fake FAKE! All games work on the DSi.

Posted on 23 Dec 2009 12:20:17 GMT
Dragonlord says:
Hi Mihai Persa all american ds games do not work on the DSi but if you have the original DS or DS lite they will work fine. For some strange reason Nintendo did'nt make the DSi region free which sucks a little. Also they took away the GBA game card slot which could also be used for the guitar hero add-on too. On a more positive note the DSi has DSiWare which good for buying cheap fun games and full internet. So pros and cons my friends anyway I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Dec 2009 00:22:30 GMT
Squidgey says:
I bought UK PAL version and it did not work on DSI. Although I have met some people who say it does. Maybe there are some faulty games out there.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jan 2010 13:12:20 GMT
Patricia says:
I also bought a UK Pal one and it didnt work on the new DSi, but did work on old DSlite. Would a fake work on the old DS ?

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jan 2010 10:55:27 GMT
Yes, it would. Countermeasures for combatting piracy were stepped up with the DSi, it was ridiculously easy to make fake copies of DS games.

Posted on 14 Jan 2012 14:14:46 GMT
It worked on my dsi

Posted on 5 Feb 2012 12:00:15 GMT
Takucys says:
The only games that are not region free are games that use the DSi's features such as the camera. This game however is region free as it is not a DSi game. As such if it doesn't work on a DSi then it means you got a bootleg copy.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  17 Dec 2009
Latest post:  5 Feb 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (Nintendo DS)
Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (Nintendo DS) by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (236)