Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 May 2013 09:35:26 BDT
Marilyn Rees says:
I hoped to purchase a screen to iliminate the light glare from my kindle fire. It appears that Kindle have not been able to put an efficient one on the market. There are plenty of screen covers but I am still unable read my kindle outdoors in the sun shine . I got my kindle as gift so I could take it with me on holiday. I am really disappointed I am unable to do that . anyone have any ideas. PLEASE DO NOT SAY READ IT INDOORS.

Posted on 11 May 2013 13:39:28 BDT
joanne dyer says:
Hi hope someone reply's to this as I am in the same position and just spent over an hour looking for the item but could not find it. Seems really silly not having anti glare screens. will be very disappointed if cannot use outside.

Posted on 9 Aug 2013 10:32:54 BDT
Very disappointed with Kindle Fire for out door reading
No cover works for the Fire have gone back to old basic Kindle
which works very well outside
Sallypatrobinson

Posted on 14 Aug 2013 16:26:59 BDT
I found that by turning the brightness to the highest setting I have been able to read outdoors. The problem with this is that the battery does not seem to last more than about 5 hours.

Posted on 5 Dec 2013 11:49:19 GMT
siskinbob says:
Are there any plans to bring an anti glare cover for the Kindle Fire? It is imperative Marware develop one. It cannot be hard as there is one for the HD model! Gerry.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  8 May 2013
Latest post:  5 Dec 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Marware Anti-Scratch Screen Protector 2-Pack With Cleaning Cloth for Kindle Fire (will only fit Kindle Fire)
Marware Anti-Scratch Screen Protector 2-Pack With Cleaning Cloth for Kindle Fire (will only fit Kindle Fire) by Marware
3.9 out of 5 stars   (115)