on 16 February 2014
I saw this video on YouTube: [...] where you can download the actual Instagram programme onto Kindle Fire HD (I've seen a lot of complaints re the Amazon app, sorry) and to do this you need the File Manager Free app. Which worked like a charm! This is only the second downloaded app I've ever attempted, and it went smoothly and trouble free and I now have Instagram installed on my Kindle.

I'm very happy to recommend this but do advise you watch the video first to see whether it's for you (you need the File Manager to download another app which has the Instagram on it).
on 10 March 2014
An essential app for managing your kindle files.
Simple to download and install , very easy to use and its free.
on 22 July 2015
I was looking for a file manager for my new Kindle Fire, as there is nothing on the device. I tried this and although it works fine it is absolutely simple and has little functionality. It wasn't for me so I uninstalled it and downloaded ES File Explorer instead.
on 3 February 2013
I wanted to go on facebook, not to send messages but to read incoming
mail,especially from family members.It can be useful but I only use it occasionally.
on 1 May 2015
Supposedly required to get Chromecast to work on a Kindle Fire, not on mime it didn't. Even their tech division couldn't get it to work.
on 9 April 2015
Brilliant app it was really easy to install my downloaded 1 mobile market from the download section and a great file organiser.
on 15 August 2013
This is a good app to look at files on the kindle and to be able to manage them. Good forr general maintenance and housekeeping
on 26 September 2013
Does exactly what I had hoped for. Makes life so much easier to be able to locate videos etc at the tap on the screen.
on 8 February 2014
I am trialling this product at present but expect it will meet my needs. I will give a truer rating once tested
on 6 March 2014
this not bad but can ok for look up file to and good think is is free app like free apps