Customer Discussions > Halo 3 (Xbox 360) forum

amazon management sort out your pre-orders!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Sep 2007 19:35:59 BDT
P. Simons says:
Still not had Halo 3. Surely those who preorder should be rewarded with game on or day after release day even with normal delivery.Makes me wonder why anyone would preorder with Amazon rather than pop down the local shop and get.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Sep 2007 20:48:21 BDT
R. Dabell says:
2 days after release still not my copy dispite pre-ordering a year ago! I'm already considered a noob!

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Sep 2007 21:13:46 BDT
Martin Hynd says:
From previous pre-order experience I'm afraid I don't use Amazon for pre-orders any more (sorry Amazon - the rest of your service is great!).

I prefer to pre-order mine in the High Street where I can walk in to a shop on release day, pick up a copy and go home and play it...not wake up every morning for several days and be mad at the postman for not bringing my game!

I've now completed the Halo3 solo game and played enough of the online game to decide that I'm taking it back to the store where I got it to trade it in...very disappointed in it. You can have my copy if yours hasn't arrived yet!

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Oct 2007 12:56:21 BDT
M. N. Bater says:
i ordered my copy of halo 3 about a month prior to the release, and mine came perfectly packaged and on time, im not bragging or defending the occasional irratic delivery times of amazon, but i think the lateness is due to the sheer amount of people buying it and the fact that it was stupidly released in the UK, US, and Australia on the same day. Hope you've recieved your copy by now!

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Oct 2007 18:57:51 BDT
Aukmune says:
With you there m8 mine came bang on time as usual as stated in the email from Amazon.
Just finished my meal and after a wash and brushup I will enjoy opening the wrapper,
Game on boys ;-)

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Oct 2007 14:37:15 BDT
J. N. Harvey says:
yea never preorder in 2006 i ordered angels and airwaves debut album like 4 months before it came out and i got the cd 1 month after it came out its not very good best to order it when it come out!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Halo 3 (Xbox 360) forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  27 Sep 2007
Latest post:  8 Oct 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
Halo 3 (Xbox 360) by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (371)