Size: Small|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£14.71 - £32.27

on 8 April 2015
These are great. A good price and a good fit. Normally I wear a size 12 in jeans but I got these in a small as they are elasticated, felt a little snug on the first wear but now they feel great. They also wash well and dry really quick (no dryer needed)
on 30 May 2014
Very comfortable,they dont go baggy and wash very well,sizing is spot on and I'm very pleased with them.Would recommend them.
on 10 August 2015
These come up a little bigger than my other Adidas bottoms but great fit and super flattering
on 23 September 2015
ok but tend to slip down always pulling theme up better if had draw string
on 30 August 2014
bigger than standard size, wished I'd ordered smaller size
on 9 June 2015
Nice material and good fit but they fall down when I run so although good for something like yoga, not good for me for running. If thy had a drawstring also that would be a nice touch.
on 14 April 2015
these tight pants are little big than what I expected but I can manage. Love these otherwise - good material and perfect for workout
on 15 October 2014
They are ok but do have a tendency to slip down. I had a pair before which I thought were the same which were perfect.
on 10 June 2014
The leggings are a little more shinny than the image portrayed but really comfortable to wear and reasonably priced : )
on 4 September 2015
Really good fit. Excellent for running and the gym workouts. Glad I bought 2 pair.

See one answered question