Size: 11 UK|Colour: Azul / Blanco (Navy / Runbla)|Change

on 8 September 2014
SUMMARY: These shoes are indestructible, never given me a blister, and look cool as hell.
There are some shoes in life which give you everything you need, so much so that you go out and buy a second pair for double the pleasure.
Years ago I found a pair which were and still could be: the greatest shoes I have ever owned. But I missed my chance at buying a second pair, this is a burden of which I must live with.
I have owned the Samba (blue, as it's the perfect shoe #Rhyme) for 4 years now. It spent the first year as a stylish 'cool' shoe, then as it made it into second and third year it became an every day and every occasion shoe including football, squash, tennis, running.
The shoe fitted my foot perfectly, and as it made it into fourth year they became my powerlifting shoes.
I am buying another pair right now, as £45 is the cheapest you'll find them anywhere (shops sell for £50-£55), and if you're ready this review: buy a pair, stay in school and don't do drugs.
You stay classy!
on 29 August 2015
Very disappointed..4th pair in a row I've had...normally go to a shop to buy but was limited for time..I've worn these 4 times and the logo has flaked off the tongue...questions about being genuine...I've got old pairs I now use for work and the logo is not disturbed....your comments please..
review image
on 17 October 2015
Ok, I like the product, great quality and very smart. My feet are too wide, I ordered a 13 even though I am an 11/12 to give the extra room to accomodate but the trainers are narrow so if you have a wide fitting bear this in mind.
Might try a 14 next time?
on 28 August 2012
Excellent trainer, but order a size bigger small fitting. I had to buy a size bigger than i normally wear
on 15 August 2014
last time I wore sambas was in 1975, and thought they were a bit old fashion now, but when my 24 year old son came home wearing them I thought I am buying them, I am a size 11 and they fitted just fine. it brought back some good memories when I put them on and they still feel as good as back in 1975 so I am well pleased, placed order on sunday and they arrived fri.
on 29 April 2015
The print on the tongue started to wear away within weeks, prompting me to contact the seller and get a partial refund. Buyer beware.
on 7 May 2015
Excellent very happy with my purchase quality product
on 20 April 2016
These are excellent all round shoes. They are very comfortable to wear and, as I've had a pair for over a year now, they are very hard wearing. I find that they have very good toe protection. They are also very fashionable and look really good with both jeans and shorts. The suede upper has caught in a few places but I have had them for a long time now and I've worn them a lot, so this is perhaps to be expected. I've found that the suede does brush up very well with a little Fairy liquid. I think that they are great value for money.
on 18 June 2014
smart casual trainers comfortable and lightweight ideal for husbands holidays and walking the dog also smart enough to wear with jeans on A day out
on 3 June 2014
The shoes are comfortable and strong standing up to daily use when their owner is on his feet all day. Very happy with the outcome of my purchase!