Size: XX-Large|Colour: Black/Blue Beauty|Change
Price:£36.69

on 21 May 2014
I bought these primarily to support my knee due to have a repaired cruciate ligament, so when running I found it sometimes felt a bit dodgy and on the treadmill I would tend to run a bit to the side. With these I've found this is no longer the case, plus despite being long I find them easier and comfier to wear than shorts. I found they actually helped with other leg exercises too, supporting the muscles and making them feel as if they are working less.

You will probably find yourself wearing these around the house not just at the gym or out running- they are that comfortable.

Although you might feel it is a bit wierd for a bloke to wear these, you shouldn't. I've seen people wear them before and I can now see why- think I might pick a few more up.
on 2 September 2014