Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 21-30 of 74 questions
votes
Yes, you can install a graphics card in PCI port. The power supply is only 350watt, if you get one with built in fan you may need to get a bigger power supply unit.
18 Sep 2014 by Mrs. I. Cooke
votes
Sorry far beyond my limited knowledge, don't even know who you suggest to try other than either Zoostorm or the software manufacturers Good luck John
18 Sep 2014 by J. Newcombe
votes
It's a Yes, but. Yes, the CPU and RAM combination is more than powerful enough to run Fifa 15 on recommended settings But, the on board graphics will be holding it back. I believe these machines do have some space for upgrading, so it is possible to add a more powerful graphics card. If you're looking to use your PC for gaming, i'd recommend something else, since these are designed to be office machines, not gaming rigs.
15 Sep 2014 by Mr.Middleton
votes
Hi. Don't think so. I've had to attach a wifi dongle to enable me to connect to my router. Regards Tony
15 Sep 2014 by A E Glover
votes
I am unsure, however I managed to use an old free version of Paint Shop Pro (Paint Shop Pro X) successfully.
5 Sep 2014 by R. Mclean
votes
What is the wattage 26 Aug 2014
Sorry No Idea
27 Aug 2014 by Peter H
votes
If it's good, but there are better for this price.
26 Aug 2014 by Daniel Lopez Tocci
votes
Not as easy to use as my last computer with Windows XP. I am having to call in an IT expert to help me.
24 Aug 2014 by Richard Frost
votes
Mine has not, but I use an ABC Products® All in One USB Multi Digital Camera / Mobile Phone Picture Memory Card Reader Writer USB 2.0 Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Apple Mac OS V9.2 & above, PLUG and PLAY Digital Photo Frame Transfer, Reads all Cards Except Smart Media, USB Cable Included, also sold by Amazon plugged into one of the front USB slots. Another solution, although more expensive, would be to add a card to one of the PCI express slots that includes an internal USB provision. I have installed a four way USB 3 card in my Zoostorm.
8 Aug 2014 by R. Mclean
votes
I cannot answer as I have not opened the case to see inside but I believe others have added a updated media card see the reviews
7 Aug 2014 by P. D. Camp
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers