Size: 38 Inch|Colour: Multicolor(Black/Turquoise/Blue)|Change

on 28 January 2015
I have had this costume for a few months now and love it still. In some parts of the add it calls the colour navy, in others it's black. Can confirm it is black. The straps are adjustable length, but can also switch between cross backed or straight straps. The add talks about a shelf bra so I assumed there was an extra internal layer to support, but there is nothing like that however the cut of the swimsuit offers some support. I read other reviews and zoggs fitting guide and ordered the size bigger than my street size and it fits fine. Lovely slimming pattern.
on 22 April 2014
I swim regularly and this costume is comfortable to wear, the adjustable straps stay firmly in place even after 62 lengths. Although the material is Lycra it doesn't cling in all the wrong places and the contrast band enhances rather than highlights any larger area. At size 18 I feel it it also slimming.
on 30 March 2016
It's pretty, a nice design. I'm over 5'9" and this is far too short to feel comfortable and decent. As I'm tall, I aimed for the low cut leg on this suit, which would pull up and look like a medium leg on a tall person. The adjustable straps might also have helped. However, at the top is already cut as low as it possibly can be at the chest, it was very uncomfortable to wear, owing to the squashing and pulling effect of the top. Chlorine resistant tall suits don't exist in the UK, and it's about time they did! Otherwise, a nice design, although I'd prefer broader shoulder straps. I particularly like the option to have a racer back. The leg holes were fairly large, surprisingly. I'd like this in a 10 for width and a 16 for height.
on 2 November 2014
Great fit and good value, last zogg costume lasted two years, and I swim three times a week,
on 6 August 2014
Great item, great fit, great price (£9.56). Love Zoggs Swimshapes costumes.
on 30 January 2015
Fab costume and lovely fit although I did as others recommended and bought a bigger size
on 8 May 2015
Always bought Speedo, so didn't know what to expect from Zoggs. Sizing was good, didn't realise it was supposed to be shapewear when I bought it. Thankfully the only shapewear bits are the balcony bra and lower cut leg which are actually helpful. Nice quality and the strap adjusters work well. Back is very high which is good for taking kids swimming (keeps you warm) but not the most flattering. Happy with it for the price I paid, but not sure I'd be happy forking out full price.
on 13 March 2015
Colours are good, fit is nice, cut is fairly flattering, however, I doubt the sanity (and think I know the gender) of the person whose idea it was to put adjustable straps on a swimsuit. One near-disaster is all I needed, and the thing is on the shelf while I work out a way of rendering the straps safely non-adjustable!
on 21 May 2016
Seems a lovely costume so far. Fits as expected and it appears to be good quality for the price. It's not as thick as some costumes I've had from this company but it's not too thin either and its reflected in the price.
Flattering cut, not too high at the sides and you can have it as a cross or scoop back costume.
on 8 May 2015
I really like this swimsuit - it has nice colours and design and is flattering. It is not cut too high at the legs and has a high back - good for a regualr swimmer. The price attracted me and the end product was not a disappointment. It washes well and I would be looking to buy another.