Colour: Clear/Blue|Change

on 14 May 2010
I wanted to buy some goggles for my 4 year old son who is learning to swim. He was doing well but didn't have the confidence to put his face in the water for more than a couple of seconds, let alone put his head under the water. Once he put these goggles on, the change was dramatic and almost instant. Because he could now see under water, this was incredible fun for him and he did not hesitate at all. They also greatly improved his swimming technique as his head was no longer popping out high in the air.

The Zoggs Phantom Kids Mask is easy to fit and because they are larger than ordinary kids goggles, the lenses provide a greater viewing area and they don't pinch the eyes or face.

These have been an excellent buy and I highly recommend them.
on 27 September 2010
This is the third pair of goggles I have bought for my children. They love these "mask"-type goggles better than the regular type, they seem to fit better and don't pinch around the nose or squeeze the eyes.
on 25 November 2011
These were recommended to me by my daughter's swimming teacher. Her normal goggles kept slipping off and filling with water. These are a much better fit around the eyes, are more comfortable for her to wear, and don't fill with water. Very happy with them.
on 14 February 2016
These Zoggs Kids Phantom Mask were a replacement for the smaller style swimming goggles. My daughter always fiddled with them. Her swimming teacher had these and she seemed to want to wear these every time, so I thought I'd buy some of our own.

The goggles are good for going under the water, they don't let any water in them which is very good an they are very good made. Tilly, nearly 6.
on 10 December 2015
Fantastic goggles. Looks good, fits well and strap is long enough for a big head and is waterproof. My child is 7 and she has enough room to manouver and the silicone around the eyes are comfortable. These are water tight and she loved them used them for 2 hours in the pool and eyes came out the same way she went in. A good recommendation.
on 29 August 2011
These goggles are great, my son loves them! Trying to get my son to keep his goggles on has been a nightmare but these are so comfy and put no pressure around the orbits so he doesn't play with them/take them off constantly!
on 16 January 2016
They fit fine and do their job. The blue is fading a bit now that my 5 year old son has been using them on a weekly basis for a few weeks now. But they are a good quality product and I would buy them again
on 24 June 2016
We have only had these for a couple of weeks now but they seem really good for the price and my daughter loves them! They fit her 4-year old head fine and the strap is long enough to adjust so that even I can wear them.
on 3 December 2015
I have ordered these in 2 different colours. Colours you see here does not reflect what you receive. This one shows pink,purple and green. But what i have re-ordered just PINK! Other than that it us OK if you are not bothered by the colours. One of the lenses came out a few months later. I wanted to return but the return option was not available
on 7 November 2011
Ace goggles, excellent size as they are a bit bigger than normal googles and fit perfectly. Would definitely recommend these.