Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

Size: 12|Colour: Black|Change

on 15 June 2011
Bought this for my daughters trip to Honduras - we thought this would be a good alternative for the rash vest under the wetsuit/snorkelling. Good price, good fit and impressed with the quality. Would buy Zoggs again.
on 11 September 2013
Unfortunately had to return this. Flyback did not suit me at all. I think it is for toned people who have absolutely no fat on their bodies (unlike me). It looked as though if i did try it in the pool then it would fill up with water from the sides and i would be an inflatable swimmer. I'm sure that wouldn't happen but to be on the safe side i have ordered a normal racing back swim suit.
on 7 September 2013
I bought this when I wanted to start swimming more at my local pool instead of showing up in bikinis. It's fitted perfectly and I've had no trouble with it at all. I was concerned about the size as I'm a bit tall, but it fitted me perfectly at 176cm.
on 28 December 2012
i have 6 swimming costumes and this one is the best by far. I swim everyday and tend to choose this one most days.
on 28 March 2014
Looked good at first inspection however when I tried it on the fabric was so thin you could see every detail of my nipples, and I ordered a size larger than I normally take. Returning for a refund.
on 16 January 2016
Best swimming costume I have had for ages, lightweight, thin but strong material, flattering look and I feel secure and properly covered in spite of being a little top heavy :-)
on 2 October 2013
well worth buying, dry's well ,snug fit also fit's high if you are a bit busty like me no need for worrying when you stand up. I will be buying another when this wear's out
on 30 November 2012
The size 14 fitted me perfectly. It does squash your boobs but this is a plus for me due to less wobble at aqua aerobics! At this price a great buy. Definitely recommend.
on 23 May 2013
Great price, great fit. First time I have bought this brand I will be buying it again and telling my fellow swimmers about this here in Spain.
on 14 November 2012
This is a great swimsuit. I brought it for my daughter who swims alot. Its a lovely fit and drys quickly. Value for money.